"What? Why?" I asked her, standing still.

She turned around and walked over to me "you'll be really busy with packing tomorrow so I thought it would be good to spend some time with our friends today. You're also going to announce your decision to leave"

I thought about it for a while. I was trying to guess everyone's reaction when I would tell them.

But I knew she was right.

"Ok" I said, nodding.

Then we continued our way.

[...]

We had left the mall and were just arriving to the team10 house.

We walked to the door and hit the bell, which was pretty difficult, because each of us was holding 3 to 4 bags.

Tessa opened the door and suddenly we heard loud voices.

"Hey guys! Come in" she greeted us.

"Hey Tessa, what's these noises?" I asked her, leaving my bags on the floor.

"it's the boys. They are filming a video for the team10 channel" she explained to us, then asked us, pointing at our bags "ohh, you guys went shopping?"

"Yes, it was a special occasion" Sophia said and looked at me.

"Oh Really? What's that?" Tessa asked me.

I hesitated for a second "um... It's just... I'm leaving for a while and Sophia wanted to spend some with me" I explained.

"You're...leaving?" Tessa asked me, confused.

I looked at Sophia and it was like she was telling me to go on and tell her "I'm going to Europe"

At this exact moment Tessa opened her eyes widely in shock "Why?"

"Um.. My parents are in Greece so I thought it would be a chance for me to visit home again" I explained to her.

For a moment she didn't say anything, but then she finally talked back "Ok, well I'll miss you"

"Aww I'll miss you to sweetie" I said and we hugged each other.

"I'm leaving in one day" I said to her and she hugged me even tighter "that's soon. You'll call me right?"

"Of course I will" I smiled to her as we let go of each other.

"Now excuse me but I have to go to the dance class, I hope I'll she you later?" Tessa said to me, walking to the door.

"Ok bye" I said to her.

After that she left.

"See? It wasn't that hard" Sophia said to me.

"Yeah, because it was Tessa. Lucas and Marcus are the hardest part" I let out a deep breath.

"Don't worry, it's going to be fine" Sophia tried to cheer me up and we went to the main room where everyone else was.

We found Jake, Lucas and Marcus sitting next to each other. Jake was between them. There were filming a Q&A video and Kade was filming them.

We sat at the couch and waited for them to finish the video.

When they were done, I asked from all of them to gather up.

Now everyone was sitting on the couch and I was standing up right in front of them.

"So, there's something I have to tell you" I said to them while having my hands in my pockets.

"What is it?" Jake asked me.