Bedroom ballpit (Harries twins threesome)

Začít od začátku

Everything around me seemed to stop as I was staring into his beautiful sparkling eyes.without thinking about it I tilted my head slightly in his direction and suddenly I felt his lips crashing down on mine. He was a marvelous kisser. His lips were like super soft and there was such a passion in this kiss I couldn't have guessed was inside of me. So was his sweet tongue as I had instinctively opened my mouth at the slightest sensation of his tongue on my lips. Just as he started to deepen the kiss the ground underneath me moved and we tumbled over. Some of the plastic balls had slipped out underneath us as we had slightly shifted our weight. We broke apart and I was about to start giggling when I noticed it was dead silent in the room. Then I remembered Finn and looked to my left where he was lying, looking at the two of us. I couldn't possibly read his expression so I turned back to face Jack to see what to do. Was he mad? Jack just looked at me, head tilted to the right a little, a mischievous smirk on his face. Before I had time to figure out what this meant now, I felt a hand on my waist. Finn had crawled up behind me whilst I had been staring at his brother trying to sort out the situation. He was sort of embracing me from behind, I could feel his breath on the side of my neck. I looked at Jack with a perplex expression but he was just still smirking at me. I felt something brush against my cheek. When I looked to my left I was only inches apart from Finns face, I could feel his breath tingle on my lips. A second later he brushed his lips against my mouth, the sensation of this oh so light touch sent shivers through my whole body. I closed my eyes and he immediately closed the gap between us, kissing me softly. I wouldn't have thought he would be so gentle. I don't know why but I always imagined him being rather rough and fierce compared to the cute and adorable brother of his. But I shouldn't be led down as he bit down on my lower lip only a heartbeat later. As if this was a secret sign, Jack joined in, surprising me again as he had also lost his sweet touch of only a minute ago. He went straight for the hem of my shirt and without hesitation I put my arms above my head so he could slip it off me. Finn who broke apart to allow my shirt come off was now aiming at my neck, giving me goosebumps as he breathed hot kisses on my skin. I let my head fall back in pleasure. Jack was now moving towards me, shirtless by this time and straddled me. I gazed at his strong chest, admired his abs and looked him up again, staring into his eyes once again.
Maybe he was sensing my last doubts, because he reached for my cheek and looked back into my eyes." Is this ok for you?" he asked softly in a low, deep voice. " it's fine if you don't want to.."Finn whispered into my ear, his voice already husky. I took a deep breath and then leaned forward putting my hand behind Jack's neck, tugging lightly on his hair pulling him in for another passionate kiss. Finn started nibbling my ear, making me moan into the kiss I was sharing with his twin. I heard him shuffling behind me, then I felt his bare skin on my back, he had taken off his shirt as well and was now undoing the clasp of my bra. From there his hands wandered all the way down along my spine and round my waist, then making their way up to my breasts. When he cupped them with his hands, Jack broke the kiss, only to start his way down my body, leaving a trail of tender kisses on my skin. I turned my head to the side were Finn was already waiting to engage in a passionate tongue fight. Jack had now reached my jeans and started to teasingly slowly unbutton and then sliding them off. He played around with the waistband of my panties and stroked over the silky material a few times before hooking a finger in them and taking them of. I was now completely naked, enjoying a steamy make out session with one and having the other twin in between my legs admiring my wetness.
Jack was stroking up and down my thighs but then I felt something tickling. It was the tips of his hair brushing along the insides of my thighs as he had bowed his head down to kiss them. My breathing hitched as he reached my sex. I could've come right at that point but I pulled myself together. I was going to enjoy this special treatment a little longer. It did acquire quite some concentration not to fall apart at the sensation of two hot lads working my body with so much passion and just as I thought I couldn't hold on any longer, Jack retreated from his skilled work on my lady parts and crawled back into his straddling position, taking off his jeans in the process. He pulled me away from Finn onto his lap so that now I was straddling him. Behind my back Finn was now getting rid of his remaining clothes. I let my hands wander down Jack's muscular body, feeling it was a little unfair that he was still wearing his boxers. I just ripped them off, not wanting to waste any more time. I just wanted him inside of me, now, but I did take a second to take in the beauty of his cock. It was quite big. He must've noticed because when came back face to face with him he couldn't help but smirk cheekily at me. I just pecked his lips before positioning myself. He grabbed my butt to support me as I was lowering myself onto him. He filled me up completely and it felt amazing. I started slowly moving my hips and our mouths connected again. But as if this wasn't already good enough, I felt movement behind me as well. I wasn't sure as to what would be happening next until the click of a bottle being opened fulfilled my expectations. I felt Finn's breathing on the side of my neck again, some tender kisses and then he bit down on my neckline and started sucking on my skin. His hands travelled down my back. He squeezed my cheeks as he reached my bum, then spread them apart. I felt his tip at my arse and I wasn't quite sure if I could handle this. But he had already started inserting himself into me very slowly and careful not to hurt me. When he was completely in I started moving again, very slowly trying to get used to this new sensation. But who am I kidding, you can't get used to something like this, neither can you last very long being penitrated by two guys at a time. I started to increase my path, my orgasm building up rapidly. My breathing hitched as I reached my climax only seconds later, a little scream escaped my mouth and as I could tell by their increased breathing, my lover boys were close as well. I decided to make one last hard thrust sending both of them over the edge and earning me a row of deep, throaty moans.

Afterwards we just collapsed on each other. So that night I fell asleep with my head resting on Jack's wide chest, his arm around my shoulder and my legs entangled with Finn's, his arm across my torso, in the middle of an ocean of plastic balls that I could probably never sell to anyone ever again...