At His Very Touch... (Literally)

By Adiza06

__Yeah so I was thinking about a new possible story

and then I had a sudden head-rush! (As I like to call it)

BOOM! And this struck upon me, hope you guys like it and

I really appreciate the comments and love coming from

the Hot Demon Next Door! You're all amazing :) ___

BTW: THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE FROM AN OUTSIDERS

P.O.V BUT IF YOU GUYS HAVE A REACTION TO IT THEN

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FROM RILEY'S P.O.V

THANKS =]

-----------------------------------------------------------

INTRO:

Riley sat in his room alone, as usual thinking about his life. Asking himself how and why he was cursed with the spell he lived with.

And how there's nothing he could've done to prevent it....

Nothing he could've controlled.

Back a long, long time ago when Riley was just a baby, his Aunt on his mother's side came to visit. Riley was just born and his birth was the reason for her visiting. She traveled a long and far way to see him. But it was too bad she didn't come for good reasons. Riley's aunt envied his mother. She envied her so much that they were close enemies. The reason behind her jealously was because of the birth of her "born dead" baby. Riley's aunt gave birth to her son nearly a year before but sadly he died. And suddenly nine months later her very sister is pregnant with what she believes is her very child reincarnated.

Something didn't feel right when she entered their house that day. The wrong energy for a celebration of a new life.

The sisters walked up to Riley's nursery and his mother laid him in the evil aunt's arms. That same moment when the his mother left his side to do something, his evil aunt casted a hex on Riley. Never have the two sister used magic since they were very young, the use of magic had been banned from realm for decades. So as soon as the evil aunt lifted a finger to cast a spell, she'd broken a serious law.

Soon enough the aunt dropped baby Riley to the ground, and escaping the scene and never being seen again.

The magic spell that she'd struck him with was a cruel one. One he didn't deserve for he hadn't asked to be born. For every touch of a person he would make, that someone would become very ill to the point of death...

Sadly his innocent mother entered back into his room without knowing anything that had just happened and cradling him to her chest tightly.

And sadly Riley's mother died from an un named illness the next day. But for Riley's father, he figured out the casting of the spell far faster than his mother surely did.

From that day on no one could touch baby Riley ever again. He had to be taken care very delicately and make sure for no person to touch him. From that time on Riley was trained not to touch his father or any family members, and friends. There were a couple of time when he came extremely close to touch a person. Mostly as a toddler, because of his curiosity growing.

Riley sat on his bed, just like any other morning wondering why he had been cursed with this spell. How he desired to go out into the crowded market or have some actual human contact. Why he would be never able to give his father a hug. The simplest things was what Riley craved.