Chapter 32

3rd Person POV:
Y/N and Luke have been training for a long time now and have learned the way of the force fully now.

"Complete your training is Y/N. Much you have learned. A great Jedi knight you will be." Yoda says to Y/N.

"Oh thank you master yoda! Thank you so much!" She exclaims. But what she didn't see was Luke staring at her from behind the trees.

Luke loved Y/N with all his heart. He swore to the stars that he would never let anything happen to her.

Your POV:
Now that my training is finished I can go back to the rebel base. I was told that the new base is on corellia but I'll just have to see.

Luke however has not yet completely finished his training. This means that he will not be allowed to come with me to corellia.

I am currently packing up all my belongings and throwing them into my x-wing.

I feel a presence behind me so I turn around only to face a frowning Luke. "Please don't go Y/N. I don't know what I will do without you" he says.

"Look Luke I know you want me to stay, and don't get me wrong I would love to stay here with you, but the rebellion needs me. You need to complete your training." I say nearly in tears.

"The rebels have Han and Leia. And let's not forget the many other great soldiers and pilots. Just stay here with  me." Luke replies.

I sigh. "Well, I guess I could stay for a bit longer Skywalker" I say. "Thank you L/N" he says pulling me into a hug.

Sometimes people wish moments would never end, but one things for sure. Everything has to end at some point.

------------------------------------------
So here's the next chapter. I know what your thinking and no I'm not dead. I just haven't updated in a while because I have been super busy.

Let me know if you like this story so far and leave a comment.

May the force be with you.