Chapter 7

Shawn's POV

"I love her," I yelled to Cam, Taylor, Hayes and Jaide. "You have a funny way of showing it," Taylor said to me, I groaned. "For the 100th time, I did not kiss her." I told them, they all looked at me like I was stupid. They didn't believe me, "Just let me go talk to her," I said standing up off of the bed and heading for the door. "I'll fix this," I mumbled closing the door behind me and heading down the hallway toward where Saige ran.

"Baby?" I said loud enough so she could hear me if she was close, but not yelling because it was late. I heard a sniffle come from around the corner. I took a deep breath, I looked around the corner and there was an ice machine room. She was sitting on the floor with her knees brought up to her face, "Saige," I trailed off walking closer to her, "Go away, I don't want to talk to you." She said with her head still on her knees so I couldn't see her face, I sighed.

I sat down across from her, "It's not what it looked like," I told her the truth, she shook her head. She brought her head up, her eyes were puffy with tears rolling down her cheeks along with her mascara. Tears started forming in my eyes, I hate when she cries and for the first time I'm the reason and it's killing me. "Then what was it Shawn? From what I saw she was all over you and both of you were kissing each other." She laid her head back in her knees.

"Look at me," I said to her, she didn't move. I rolled my eyes, I scooted up to her so my legs were now open and she was in between them. I grabbed her hands and pulled them away so I could see the top of her head, I lifted her chin up. "Let me explain," I said to her, looking straight into her eyes. She nodded her head, I put my hands around her so they were resting on the lower part of her back.

Saige's POV

"I was walking to our room from the Jack's room and this girl was standing around, I didn't think anything of it because we have security so the fans couldn't get up here. She saw me and started walking over to me, I smiled at her and she asked to take a picture so I took one." I looked at him while he was explaining, I know when he's lying and he was definitely telling the truth so far.

"Then she started trying to grab onto me and I told her to go back down to her room, she didn't listen. She pushed me up against the wall and told me to kiss her, I told her no and she started getting mad. She leaned forward and started to kiss me and that's when you guys showed up." Shawn stopped talking and looked into my eyes, I nodded my head.

"I love you, Saige. I would never do something to hurt you, you know that." He told me, I nodded my head. "I know," I said and looked down feeling embarrassed that I actually thought he would do something like that intentionally. "Baby, please forgive me. I know you're mad and I would be too, but it wasn't me. I would never do something like that." Shawn said grabbing my face with his hands and looking me straight in the eyes.

"I love you," I told him, he looked at me and leaned in kissing me with more passion than ever. He pulled away, "I love you more than anything," he said looking me in the eyes with his forehead rested on mine.

"I'm sorry I overreacted," I told him, he shook his head. "If you didn't react like that, I probably would've been scared." He said chuckling as he rubbed the small of my back with his thumbs. "I'm just, you know my old relationships didn't go so well. All of them ended up cheating on me." I told him, he shook his head. "And I was always the shoulder you were crying on, it hurt me to see you like that. That's not gonna happen with me, babe." He told me kissing the side of my mouth making me smile.

"Let's go back, we need some rest." Shawn said standing up and grabbing my hand pulling me up with him. "Hey wait," he said turning and looking at my face. He grabbed a paper towel and got it wet under the sink that was in this little room we were in. He put it under my eyes and started wiping my cheeks off, I looked at him in awe.

"You have mascara on your face," he said to me so focused on getting it off. I smiled at him, "What?" He asked, "Nothing, you're just really cute." I told him, he chuckled. "There you go, it's off now." He smiled and pecked my lips. I smiled at him, he grabbed my hand and kissed it after he interlocked our fingers together.