Chapter 3

Nash's POV

We ended up going to dinner at Olive Garden because no one could decide so Bart just decided for everyone. I've started to become really close with all of the boys, I already know they're going to be life long friends for sure. Everyone was having a good time and laughing at how dumb Taylor was being, but one laugh caught my attention every time, Jaide. Her laugh was so contagious and perfect, she's perfect. I looked at her as I placed my hand on her left thigh and rubbed circles with my thumb. She put her hand over mine and laced our fingers together. God, she's perfect. This isn't just some crush, I think I'm in love with her.

Shawn's POV

I can't get over how stunning Saige looked tonight, even if she isn't dressed up she's still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I can't believe she's finally mine, "Staring isn't very nice," I heard Saige's voice whisper in my ear. "Can't help it when you look like that," I told her while I laced our fingers together and set our hands on my lap, she blushed. "You look even better when you blush," I said to her, she hit my shoulder with her other hand and pulled our hands away bringing her hands to her face. I chuckled at her, "Baby," I said softly as I grabbed her hands, she shook her head. I smiled "Baby girl, I can't see your beautiful face." I could see her smile under her hands, I pulled them from her face and she looked down. I dipped my head down and put my lips to hers for the first time.

"Hey, foods here. Stop sucking each other's faces." I heard Aaron say as I quickly pulled away from Saige seeing her face turn bright red. I smiled at the thought of our first kiss and looked over at Saige smiling to herself as well.