Chapter 4

Saige's POV

Today was amazing, I had so much fun at dinner with everyone. I still can't stop smiling about Shawn and I's first kiss, speaking of Shawn. "Guys, we should play tag or something when we get back to the hotel." Shawn said while all the boys started yelling and carrying on about it, it made me laugh. "Well it is nice outside, we could do a water gun fight." Bart said to all of the boys, they started yelling and hitting each other getting excited about it. Shawn leaned over and whispered in my left ear, "I'm getting you good," He smirked at me and winked. I shook my head, "Whatever you say, babe." I winked back at him and he kissed my temple. "Hey, we should get some fans that are staying at the hotel to do the water gun fight with us." Jack G suggested and all the other boys agreed with him.

When we got back to the hotel we all went our separate ways to our rooms to change into bathing suits and prepare for this huge water gun fight, I'm actually really excited. "Jaide, get in here." I pulled Jaide into our bathroom with me, "Which one should I wear?" I asked Jaide holding up a black two piece swimming suit and a turquoise colored one. "Black seems like a color Shawn would like to see on you and it makes your tan pop out a little," Jaide told me as we started changing into our swimming suits. I put a pair of light jean shorts on and left them unzipped, Jaide did the same. We walked out of the bathroom to see Nash and Shawn standing there with four water guns. Shawn winked at me and handed me a water gun that was already filled up.

The water gun fight just started and I'm already soaked, Taylor's making out with the girl he chose to come do this with us, Jaide and Nash are basically dry humping each other, and I have no idea where Shawn went, great. I started walking over to the side of the building trying to be quiet as I looked for Shawn. As soon as I stepped around the corner someone grabbed my waist and pulled me behind a big semi truck that was on the side of the hotel. "what the-" I was cut off by Shawn shushing me, I rolled my eyes. "Was it really necessary to scare the shit out of me?" I asked him, he pecked my lips as an apology. He rested his hands on the small of my back while I put mine around his neck. "We haven't had any alone time at all," Shawn said to me kissing my forehead. I looked up at him and smiled, his thumbs started to rub circles in the small of my back giving me goosebumps. "Why did we wait until now to tell each other our feelings?" Shawn asked, "I don't know, I'm just glad you actually liked me back." I giggled, he smirked and spun me around so my back was against the front of the semi.

"How could I not like you back? Everything about you is perfect. The way you scrunch up your nose when you laugh, how you have to sleep with covers on no matter how hot it is, your natural wavy hair, those gorgeous eyes, and how you roll your eyes when I say something nice, see you just did it." I looked down and laughed a little, I could feel my cheeks burning. "Or how when you get embarrassed you mess with your hands, when you get a little attitude when someone irritates you, oh god the way you look when you wear my hoodies, how you don't care what people think about you and the way you cuddle when you sleep and you don't even know it. I could go on and on about the little things you do. Everything about you is perfect, all your imperfections are perfect to me." Shawn said, looking straight into my eyes the whole time, I didn't know what to say. Butterflies were going off in my stomach, I couldn't stop smiling.

"That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me, Shawn." I told him truthfully, he smiled and pecked my lips. "There's definitely more where that came from," He cheesed at me making me giggle, he lifted his right hand up and grabbed my face gently placing his lips on mine. We both smiled into the kiss, "Gotcha," I heard Gilinsky and Matt yell as they started quirting us with their water guns. Way to ruin the moment I thought as I picked up my water gun and started squirting them, we heard a whistle then Bart yell that it's time to go inside. Shawn put his arm around my waist and pulled me into him kissing my forehead and heading towards the back of the hotel to go inside, I smiled to myself.

Everyone said their goodnights to each other and headed into our rooms. We got in our room and when I went to shut the connecting door I saw Taylor sitting on his bed with the girl he brought to do the water gun fight with us. Taylor saw me, "Monique this is Shawn's girlfriend, Saige." Taylor said introducing us to each other, I smiled at her. "Nice to meet you Monique, goodnight guys." I said and gave Taylor the look, he just laughed and shook his head at me. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and lips come in contact with my right cheek. "Let's go to bed, babe." Shawn whispered into my ear and pulled me onto the bed with him.

"I wonder what Magcon is gonna be like," Shawn said his arms wrapped around me, I was facing his bare chest while he ran his hands through my hair. "Its gonna be fun and you're going to do amazing." I kissed his bare chest, "Goodnight baby," he said to me right after Nash turned the lights off and went to lay in bed with Jaide. I smiled up at Shawn, "Goodnight, Shawn." He smiled back and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and nuzzled into Shawn's chest, I fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face.