Stana

When I came too Kris was hovering over me with an angry look in his eyes. Everything ached and stung, I was in agony but I knew I deserved it, I cheated on my husband and I deserved what I got.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few days later we were filming again, this time it was a scene in the bedroom. Things were awkward between Nathan and I, I couldn't look him in the eye and we hadn't spoken since that day; he had tried to talk to me but I just couldn't.
Thank god for makeup, no one could see the black eye Kris had given me. Lucy, my makeup artist was the only one who knew about it; she didn't say anything about it but she had this look on her face every time she saw it. A look of pain, sympathy, empathy. Did she know what it was like? She was quiet, shy even and never spoke about her personal life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     The scene:
We sat beside one another on the edge of the bed, his hand slipped into mine. Keeping in character perfectly, we said our lines; despite the awkwardness between the two of us. We remained professional. Then came the kiss!
He held my face gently and pressed his lips to mine, I almost winced in pain but it felt nice. His lips were warm, soft. He scraped his teethe lightly over my bottom lip and it started bleeding, I could taste the iron and feel the warm wet sensation as it dripped onto my chin.