Chapter 4.

Hayes' Pov.

We start walking down the road. It's a really nice day today so thank god me and Nash came outside today or else I wouldn't be going for a walk with Michelle. God, she's beautiful. I don't know why people would bully her because of that scar. But I'm glad. Why? Because she moved here, she's neighbors with me, and she wouldn't be walking beside me right now.

" Want me to show you your new school?" I ask.

"Sure, cause I need to know the way anyways." She half says half laughs.

I smile and lead her down the road showing the shortcuts and the long ways.

" Here it is. Our beautiful Davidson Day." I say sarcastically.

" It's pretty big." She says kinda worried. I hug her. " Trust me, now that you have me, you don't have to worry about bullies." I finally say. " Thanks." She says shyly.

" Let's go get something to eat yeah?" I ask. She nods. I feel like I'm starting to like.. like like her. Like a crush. I'm sure she won't like me cause of all the attention and kind of the fame. I just wanna be with her.. alone... where no one would disturb us.

Finally we get to Subway. When we walk in I see the person I never wanted to see again.

My ex Jordan. She's the last person I would ever want to see here or anywhere. I broke up with her cause she cheated on me 2 times! So I decided that it's over. She wants me back but I don't.

I quickly turn Michelle around to leave. " Hayes, what are you doing?" She asks. " We have to leave...NOW." I answer her. " Well , well, well Hayes." I hear Jordan say. I close my eyes shut in anger. " Is this your new girlfriend?" She asks. I look at Michelle, I can see she's confused as hell. 

"Leave me alone Jordan." I say angrily. " Jordan? Don't you mean Jordy?" She says with a smirk. "No...I fucking don't. Now leave us alone so we can leave." I say ready to explode. "Hayes... who is she..?" Michelle asks quietly. "I'm his ex. and Hayes out of all the girls you choose her? With some kind of mark or something on her fatass head?" Jordan asks. I look at Michelle. I can see the tears forming in her eyes. I push Jordan , pick up Michelle bridal style and run. I kiss Michelle on the forehead while running. "Everything's going to be ok. Don't listen to her. You're beautiful. She's just jealous." I put Michelle down in front of our houses. She looks at me with bloodshotted eyes from crying. "No she's not. I should just go bury my self in a hold and die there." I look at her. I shake my head and say, "no, she's jealous cause you're with me. And I care about you. I care about you in a way that she wants me to care about her. That's never going to happen. " She smiles. But just a little bit. " Let's go." I say while taking her hand and leading her up my stairs. Now I know for sure, that I'm in love with her.