Chapter 2.

Michelle's Pov.

11 Hours later...

I wake up to someone shaking me. Of course... Matt -.-

"MISHKAA, MICHIEEE, ERMAHGERD WAKE UP!" He says while shaking me as if I'm dead.

"Oh my god I'm up ! Im up, im up !" I say as I get out of the car.

The house is large. Like huge and amazing. 

I follow my parents into the house. Wow. It's so modern and big and beautiful. Of course me and my brother rush upstairs to pick out the rooms. He picks out the smallest one which he assumes it's the largest. Haha jokes on him.

I pick out the room with the walls colored light blue. It's very large, it also has it's own bathroom. How can i forget the small balcont?! Yay!

10 minutes later my dad and the movers walk in with my bed. Wow. That was pretty fast. I quickly make my bed and plop down on it. I take out my iPhone and scroll through Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and Tumblr, and just being bored. I really miss the only friend I actually. Nicholette or Nicky. She would always stand up for me, and be on my side. But it was the best for us to move.

Atleast it was the first day of Spring Break so that means I can get some sleep.

Like 5 minutes later my mom walks in. " Are you liking the move so far hun?" she asks. "Yeah, I guess it's a lot to get used to but, I can handle it." She kisses my forehead and answers " that's good. and guess what!?" " What?" I ask. " We met the neighbors, and well they have 4 children, 3 older boys and one 4 year old daughter." She answers. My eyes light up when she says, "older boys" . " Speaking of the boys mom, how old were they?" She laughs and says, " Well it's a good thing she mentioned. Her first son I think is either 18 or 19 , i don't know i dont remember, but the second son is 16 and the third is your age, 13."  I get all excited , but why? Why am i excited when the boy is probably like really hot or something and im this ugly ass 13 year old with a scar on top of my eye. "Well honey, I guess Im gonna leave you alone to get used to the new house." She kisses my forehead and leaves.

I see the car drive out of the driveway. Great. Im alone with Matt.