Chapter 3.

Michelle's Pov.

Alone. With the older bro.

I go to his room and see him sleeping. -sigh- Whatever. I go outside.

I really want to see this 13 year old. I walk around the house, from backyard to front yard to keep checking if he comes out. I finally decide to sit on the stairs and post some pics on Instagram. 

Like no more than 10 minutes later I see some of the neighbors walking out of the house. I can't believe who I'm seeing right now.

Nash. Nash Grier from vine.

Hayes. Hayes Grier.

Skylynn. Skylynn Grier.

Oh my.... I can't believe that I'm neighbors with the Griers.

I don't scream or anything. I just stay calm and don't say a word.

"Hey!" I hear Nash yell at me. I pick up my head and smile to them. They walk up to me. " So you're our new "girl" neighbor?" Nash says chuckling. He's so tall. "Yeah, and I'm Michelle if you were wondering. And you can call me Michie." I answer. " That's a pretty name for such a pretty girl." Nash jokes. I laugh. Not hysterically just a little laugh. " And I'm Hayes. and I have one question." "Yeah?" I say. " No need to be rude or nosy but is that a scar on your head?"  I nod and say ," Plane crash last year." I answer. " OH MY GOD YOU WERE ON OF THEM?!!" Nash half yells half asks. " Yeah. My 4 year old sister is the only one who didn't survive. My mom, dad, me and my 16 year old brother survived." I say. "I'm so sorry."  They both say at the same time.

They ask me more questions, and of course I would answer for them.

" Hey you guys look familiar" I say even though I already know who they are. They look at eachother and then at me. " We're from vine. You know Magcon?" They both say. I smile and say " Ha. Guys I know I just didn't want to sound desperate or thirsty by knowing who you guys were right away." They laughed. Like hysterically o-o. " You like 110% wouldn't sound desperate or thirsty just by knowing us haha." Hayes says. I smile shyly and don't say anything. " I gotta get going guys. Both of you can stay out here and mingle." Nash says chuckling walking away.

Alone. With Hayes. Hayes Grier.

" So what do you like to do?" Hayes asks.

"Well, I play soccer and hockey. I love to make vines, draw celebrities, and hang out with my brother and his friends, cause they don't judge me for my scar."  I answer. I can see that Hayes feels bad for me for not having many friends and being bullied. " That's cool. You seem like a tough gal." Hayes says smiling. I nod slowly. " Want me to show around" He asks. " Of course" I say smiling while taking my phone out to text my brother that I'm going around for a walk.