chapter 6

- Charlie's point of view-

My heart felt like it was flipping as my lips touched Tandys. It was amazing. I pulled away after about 30 seconds. "We should've done that a long time ago." She laughed blushing a lot. "Yeah we should've. " I agreed, smiling at her. "Hey let's go somewhere else." I suggested. "If your talking about for sex, then no." Tandy replied as she cocked her left eye brow. "No! I-I mean just go somewhere else. Not sex." I replied quickly. "Sorry Charlie. I shouldn't have reacted like that, I know you wouldn't think like that. Yeah, let's go." She replied as she got out of the water and threw her clothes back on. I got out after her and put my shirt back on. "So, where are we gonna go?"

She asked as we walked from the lake. "Hm, well, I said the drive-in earlier, it's too early yet, but maybe we could go there later?" I suggested. "Yeah, it'll be fun, I need to dry off first anyway, so maybe we could just chill around town." She replied as we continued walking. "So, are we gonna tell the guys that were dating now?" She added looking at me. "Do you think Eyeball will mind?" "I doubt it. Why would he?" She asked. "Your his sister, of course he should care." I replied shocked. "It's not like that in our house." She replied. "We're just no good Chambers' kids." She sighed.

- Tandys point of view-

"That's a dumb excuse. I don't care what you are, your still the best thing to happen to me." Charlie said holding my hand. I felt a small smile forming on my lips. "Likewise Charlie." I replied smiling up at him. We continued to walk in a comfortable silence until we were distracted by a loud engine roaring up the road towards us and a series of loud beeps. "Hey, you want a ride?" It was Ace. "Sure." Charlie said opening the door for me, whilst still holding my hand with his other one. "Thanks." I said sweetly and got in. "Excuse me, am I missing something?" Ace said loudly. "What is it Ace?" Charlie said tiredly and closed the door behind him."Are you.." He trailed off. "Are you two fucking?" He asked. I burst out laughing at this. "No we're not. We're going out with each other." Charlie replied smirking.

"Since when?" He sniggered. "Earlier today." I snapped. "I always thought that you'd end up fucking me but oh well, good pick Charlie, there were so many ugly broads that were into you but you still picked a good looking one." Ace said looking genuinely proud. He started up the car and whizzed down the road. "Kinda disappointed in you though Tandy, you were really unlucky with the guy you picked, Charlie isn't the best pick of the group." He added swiftly. "Fuck off." Charlie replied sourly. "Dont be an asshole Ace, your fucking ugly as all shit, you look like an infected asshole on a good day." I growled angrily flicking my hair from my face. "You better watch that one Charlie." Ace smirked. "Maybe you'll have to discipline her if she keeps being rude." He smirked. "Jealous that you'll never will be doing anything to her?" Charlie smirked. "Yeah, you got me." Ace laughed. He stopped the car abruptly outside Charlie's house. "Try not to break the bed." He called as he raced off. "Pervert." I sighed. "Nevermind him." Charlie said holding my hand again.

______________________________________

Hello to all!
I really hope that you enjoyed this chapter, yes, I know it's Abit short and I apologise for that. It's only short because I'm working on my new "The Lost Boys" fanfiction.
I hope to have it out by Friday. Make sure to keep an eye out for it.
Thank you,
LynetteFrog.