Intro:

-Eyeballs p.o.v.-

"Tandy, Get up. NOW!" I yelled at my sister. "Goddamn! Shut up you ass hat!" She yelled back from under the covers. "C'mon! Ace is waiting on us." I replied. "He's an ass hat too, look give me five minutes, Kay?" She responded. "Fine, if you don't come down here in five minutes I'll tell Ace to give you a hiding" I joked. "Hah! I'd fucking destroy Ace if he went to hit me" She replied getting up. "Now, get out till I get changed!" She yelled, throwing a baseball at me, and hitting me in the balls. "Jesus Christ! You son of a whore" I screamed at her.

-Tandy's p.o.v-
I threw the baseball at my brother accidentally hitting him in the nuts. "Jesus Christ! You son of a whore" He started. "Firstly, I'm not a son of a whore, I'm a girl, I'd be the daughter of a whore, secondly, you'd be the son of a whore and thirdly, get out!" I stated slamming the door shut in his face. I heard Chris laughing at the situation and laughed a little myself, 'Goddamn, I wish I was 12 again' I thought to myself as I changed out of my pajamas and into a floral dress and flats. Then I hid my pen knife in my pocket of my denim jacket. Well, really it was eyeballs jacket and pen knife but I took both of them.

I fixed my hair then made my way down stairs. "Hey, Tandy!" My little brother Chris said hugging me. "Hey Chris, did you eat anything yet?" I asked. "Nah, there's nothing there." He replied. "Here" I said handing him 5 dollars. "Buy something to eat, and lay of the cigs, Kay?" I said hugging him before slipping out the door.

"Bye Tandy!!!" I heard him yell from the door. "Bye Chris, see ya later!" I replied. "Hey, hurry up and get in the fucking car" Ace spat, but smirked abit. "Hello to you too ace! I'm good, thanks for asking, how are you?" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes as I slipped into the middle seat between my two best friends Charlie Hogan and Billy Tessio.

"Hey guys!" I said putting my arms around them. "Hey Tandy, want one?" Billy asked, offering me a cigarette. "No thank you, I'm off them..." I replied. "Why?" Charlie inquired. "Because of some tablets I'm on." I replied. "For what?" He asked, at this, the other guys groaned. "Period pains" I replied, at this Charlie's eyes went wide. "Oh!! " He said looking away and blushing from embarrassment. "Nice going Charlie, hah, won't be the only time you wanna know something about " down there" Billy teased as Charlie blushed. "Talking bout " down under" how's your nuts now, Richie?" I asked grinning. "Oh, yeah, she hit me in the sack with a baseball" Richard said. "Why?" Charlie asked. "Jeez, Charlie what's with all the questions? Anyway, she threw it at me 'cause she wanted me to get out of her room" Richie replied. "Hey, shut up Richie, maybe your just jealous that Charlie is intelligent and has an inquiring mind, unlike you" I bit back. "Firstly, don't call me Richie, secondly, what?" My brother sighed. "Okay what ever you say, Richie." I replied.

To be continued