chapter 4

- Charlie's point of view -

"Just one person" I heard Tandy say. "Do I know the guy?" I inquired through gritted teeth. "You might, but I don't want to talk about him." She replied looking at the ground. A sick feeling came over me. "It's not Ace, is it?" I asked, a lump forming in my throat, I was ready to cry. "No Charlie, I was only kidding I don't like anyone like that" she replied giggling. I sighed with relief. "Why are you sighing like that?" Tandy asked looking up at my face. Her face contorted with confusion. "Why are your eyes watering?" She asked worriedly. "They are? Oh, it must be the cold." I replied quickly as I wiped the tears. "See I'm okay now." I said, smiling.
"I'm glad you are." She replied and giggles.

- Tandy's p.o.v.-

Charlie really makes me worry sometimes, I was so worried when his eyes were watering, I thought he was crying, but of course he wasn't, he had no reason to cry. "Charlie, I worry about you." I said breaking the few moments of silence. "You worry about me? Charlie questioned. "Yeah." I replied. "You are nothing like the rest of the Cobra's." "How so?" He asked. "Well, your caring and sweet and.." I trailed off. "And what Tandy?" He pushed. "And you don't treat me like I'm a potential sex object for you. You treat me like I want to be treated." I say looking up at him. "I know what you mean." He replied.

- Charlie's p.o.v. -

"I'm really happy that I have you to talk to about stuff." She said looking up at me. "I'm glad I have you too." I replied as we reached the gas station, where we could see Ace and Eyeball rowing with a group of guys. "Oh fuck me, their already fighting with people and it's only 3pm." I sighed as we both walked over to them quickly. "I don't care! My friend saw you slash my tires last weekend and I don't appreciate that." I heard an unfamiliar voice say. "Well I didn't do it, maybe your friend should get his eyes checked." I heard Ace's malicious voice hiss. "Hey, what's up?" Tandy said as she stood beside Ace. "Nothing to do with you Tandy." He replied pushing her away gently. "Who are you?" I asked the guy who was talking.

______________________________________

Hello! So it has been quite a while since I've updated, especially on this story. I am terribly sorry about that. I hope to have two more updates on this by next Wednesday, which will have at least 1250 words each. And I am sorry that this has been so short, but I have to work on other stories too! Including new ones. So I hope you enjoyed.

Goodbye for now,
Summer.