Prologue

"Hello, I'm Oprah Winfrey and today, we explore the mind of one of the biggest superstars in the world, Justin Bieber, and learn more about his road to recovery, both of love and addiction," Oprah stated as she faced the camera.

"He was found on YouTube when he was just twelve years old, and fast forward eleven years later, he's married, twenty seven and the proud father of two loving children. Here he is right now, let's welcome the man of the hour, Justin Bieber."

I waited five seconds for my cue, and walked confidently onto the set: a small cafe in the middle of Los Angeles, California. When I reached the talk show host, I extended my hand, shook hers, a small hug in the process, and sat down in the arm chair opposite of her, accidentally knocking down a plate in the process.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so clumsy; it's something my wife and I have in common," I chuckled, faint memories appearing in my mind.

"Justin, stop!" she shrieked, causing a smile to appear on my face.

"Make me," I taunted, tickling her sides as she kicked up her legs and waved her arms in crazy directions.

Suddenly, she rolled off my lap and down the miniature grassy hill. At the bottom, she laid flat on her stomach, looking as if she were dead.

"Babe!" I yelled, frantically running south as fast as I could.

"Are you alright?" I asked worriedly, waiting for a response that never came back.

"A-" suddenly, a plump pair of lips landed on mine with loads of passion.

I gave back the same type of love and affection, maybe even more. Together, we smiled into the kiss, then reconnected our lips once again, our tongues colliding together as her small, dainty hands encircled my neck while mine wrapped around her waist, pulling her even closer to me than we already were.

"I love you so much, you know that?" I whispered softly.

Looking down at our enterwined hands, her face turned a light shade of crimson. I smiled proudly, knowing that I could make her react and feel this way, and that she could do the same for me.

"Yeah, I do, and I love you just as much," she replied, kissing my cheek lightly.

"But, what I don't love is that you almost gave me a freaking heart attack when you fell down that hill!" I exclaimed, causing her to burst into a fit of laughter, "Don't do that to me again, I thought you were hurt!"

"I seriously did fall! You know how clumsy I am. I was going to get up, but I was like: "Hold on, let me just lay here really slowly to see if I could trick Justin" and so I did," she explained, "Gotcha."

"You're a dork," I smiled, laughing along with her.

I wish time could freeze in its place, making us relive this relaxing day over and over again. I wanted to stay like this forever.

Oprah laughed, "We all have our moments. Hi, Justin, how are you? It's been a while since our last talk!"

"It has, I remember being here when I was just eighteen. It seemed like forever ago. I'm doing okay, how are you?"

"I'm good, thank you. I'm sorry for your loss," Oprah spoke her condolences.

"Thank you, it's been really rough and I want to do some things and go back to my old habits but-"

"It's good that you haven't."

"Yeah, she didn't want me to. I'm staying strong, and keeping the kids strong for her. I wouldn't be where I am without my family, close friends, and my fans, especially the fans that have been there with me since day one and that are so understanding. Thank you all so much," I confessed, gazing into the camera as if they were my fans' eyes.

"I'm glad you have such positive people around you to help keep you grounded and safe from temptations," Oprah said as I nodded my head in response, "Do you still remember your first day at the center?"

I sighed, a small smile breaking from my lips for the first time in what seemed like ages.

"Of course, it's the day that changed my life forever."

-

hey guys! it's annie, here. yes, i did change my username and have been MIA for like a year but i have found my passion for writing again! i wrote this fanfic last year when i was writing exposed (my justin bieber fan fiction) so i hope you enjoy! :)