Chapter 19-"I love you. Only you."

Start from the beginning

"Ugh, Lily get off." He laughed. I climbed off and got something to eat, Hollie headed downstairs, she sat at the table and smiled at her phone happily. I went up to her and saw the picture that she was smiling at. It was Ashton's twitter, he tweeted a picture of him holding up a baby grows with the words 'Irwin by name, Irwin by nature' on it. He commented the words. 'For my beautiful children whenever he/she (s) are born.'

"He sent that yesterday." Hollie smiled, I nodded and she put her phone away.

"Aw, I can't wait!" I laughed. She smiled and nodded in agreement. I grabbed my phone and began tweeting.

@LilyRxx: The boys coming back today, can't wait to see my baby again @Luke5SOS Missed him so much, needs him around <3 x

I walked to Tobie and saw him putting his shoes on.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled, I nodded and hugged before seeing him out, I sat on the couch and looked through my mentions.

@MrsStyles_Irwin: @LilyRxx Ugh, you and Luke are gross.

@LilyRxx: @MrsStyles_Irwin I'm gross? I agree. Luke's gross? Take it back! He is bloody perfection, you barely know him, everything isn't about looks!! (But his looks are off the scale anyways!)

I blocked her and reported her, little brat! 

I flicked on the TV and watched some shows before I dropped to sleep.

DREAM*****

"Luke?" I asked staring up at him, he looked down at me smiling.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, ever since that argument he's drifted and I hate it. We don't stay up late listening to his music because he's usually sat in the living room talking to the boys from 1D, we don't kiss and cuddle every other minute because he's on his phone or with the boys, we don't go on walks because he's staying in the living room.

"Nothing, why'd you ask?" He replied, I saw the flicker of something in his eyes and from that moment on, I knew.

"You...You don't love me anymore?" I stumbled to get the words out.

"No, of course I don't, who could love you." He asked, chuckling to himself, my body froze and tears fell. My mouth fell open and I looked at him. He's right. Who could love me? I can't even stand myself, how could anyone else stand me. I got up and headed into the bathroom. Luke stood in the door way. I sat on the sink and tried to reach the tablets.

"Here let me help you." He smirked, I nodded and he grabbed the tablets. He poured them into my hand and I sat staring as he told me to take them. I didn't want to.

"Lily?" He asked, his arms shaking me, I gave him a confused look and he shook me, the tablets slipping from my hand.

"Lily, we're late!" He exclaimed, I closed my eyes as the tablets slipped onto the floor. I was so confused.

"LILY!" He screamed.

END OF DREAM****

"LILY!" Someone yelled, my eyes shot open and I saw Hollie staring at me.

"Sorry!" I exclaimed before getting up, she gave me a strange look.

"Are you OK?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why'd you wake me up?" I asked her.

"We have to pick up the boys." Hollie smiled. I nodded and headed into the taxi, we drove to the airport and I played on my phone.

@LilyRxx: Gonna pick up the boys <3