Chapter 9

💟 Alana's P.O.V 💟

Sam was wearing black jeans a gray top and a black jacket and white converse.

It was over the top but he still seemed to look even more handsome than usual AND this is what he usually wore but somethings different I'm just not sure what.

But I knew something was.

"Wow...you look-" Sam stops suddenly
"I mean are you ready to go?"

What did he mean? Did I look bad? Is that why he's stopped because he didn't want to hurt my feelings?

"Yes I am ready to go but first. Where are we going?" I ask Sam hoping that he will tell me. I knew that it was a long shot but it was worth a try.

I mean a girl can hope I didn't even really know what I was going to wear because I didn't know where we were going.

"Princess that is a surprise you will find out when we get there." Sam smirked. What I wouldn't do to just guess where we're going and leave him gobsmacked.

He and I both know that I absolutely hate surprises. They always make me anxious.

"Sam" I whined "Please tell me where we are going how am I meant to trust you you could take me somewhere an kill me or rape me or-"

Sam cut me off from my rant but these were all logical thoughts in my head any thing could happen when you are around Sam.

He was very unpredictable one moment he is laughing and playful next he hates my guts.

He could be hating my guts right now and he could kill me and no one will know.

I would never be found maybe he even has a note saying that I ran away I wouldn't sign it then no one will believe it.

"I am not going to do any of that and it is not rape if you enjoy it. Just trust me a little." Sam cut me off with an amused glint in his eyes. Oh wow that just makes me trust him so much more.

Stupid fucking twat.

I swear he tries anything and his family jewels will be not be attached to his body any more if anything they wound be in his pants they will be in his fucking throat.

It's almost as if he wants to be neutered by me. And I can say that I have never done it before so if he wants to make that transition into a girl I'm not the person to go to for it.

I really do scare and worry myself at the same time sometimes.

And with that we got into his car and set off to where ever we where going. I was expecting the car ride to be silent but all the car ride there I try to get Sam to tell me where the fuck we are going but he wouldn't tell me at all.

I should be more worried than I am I guess you could say that I trust him.

But only a teeny tiny bit. Not a lot but enough to get into the car and not jump out even after he made that comment about rape.

I'm really starting to think that he is going to rap-

"A fair, you took me to a fucking fair " I squealed looking around excitedly.

I had always liked fairs they reminded me of when I was younger an I would always scream if we went past them until eventually my mom and dad had enough and would take me.

I was always annoying even at a young age. I'll admit it. It takes skill to be this annoying and I'm a natural.

Definitely have something wrong with me.

"Ye I thought you might like it." Sam replied with a little humour in his voice.

I could see from the corner of my eye that he was watching my reaction and found it to be amusing.

The first thing we do when we get out the car is go on a win a bear game.

Well I say we I raced ahead while he just shock his head and followed behind and a slower pace.

"What teddy would you like princess?" Sam asked genuinely smiling at me. But I could see that cocky glint that he had in his eyes more often than not.

"Wait until you have actually won a teddy then ask me." I tease Sam with a smirk on my face. I hope he wins but not at the same time.

If he does win then he will just gloat for the rest of the night and I am not up for that irritation.

It's my job to be irritating not his.

Sam leant done to my ear and I couldn't help the shudder that racked through my body.

Cause by his warm breath caressing my cold ear.

"Oh honey I'll win," he said with so much determination that it shocked me, " just tell me what you want and I'll get it for you."

I knew what he was doing so I stepped closer and placed my hands on his chest.

"Baby if you don't win this now I will be so, so disappointed don't let me down." I wink and as I said the 'down' I started to run my hands down to the waistband of his jeans making him shudder and me smirk.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and I leant in to his ear.

"What are you waiting for, baby" I said pulling his earlobe between my teeth.

And then I grab his hands and quickly untangle my self and take a step back leaving him speechless.

"We'll go on then." I said gesturing to the stall with my hands smirking.

"I'll win. You'll see." He said his voice was breathless and I couldn't help but wonder incredulously.

Did I actually have that effect on him?

⚜️⚜️⚜️

There is another update hope you enjoyed.

Sorry this is a short chapter.

If any one reads all of Sh*t...I like the bad boy! And makes a cover or banner or trailer please send them to me I would love to see them. Send them to my email - sineadmeaden@outlook.com

Thanks for reading.
Sinead_m_03