"Listen, Chris. You really need to stop. I'm not down with that." Cassie informed before stomping off.

"What? You didn't tell me that the last time. You were practically begging for my dick."

Cassie stopped in her tracks before turning around to face Chris. He had a cocky smile printed on his face as he leaned on the counter. "That was a one time thing and I didn't have sex with you."

"Shit, you could've fooled me." Chris laughed. "The way my fingers and tongue had you cumming back to back; you might as well say it was sex."

"Don't get beside yourself."

"What you saying?" Chris interrogated as he stepped closer to Cassie. "You wasn't satisfied?"

She stayed quiet as Chris hands gripped tightly around her waist. Her breathing became choppy while she fought within herself whether or not she should stop him. The more she contemplated, the harder he made it to resist. His plump lips were instantly attached to her neck as his lanky fingers were laced in her panties within seconds. She chewed on her bottom lip continuously to stop the moans from spilling out of her mouth.

"What was that?" Chris teased as he rammed his two favorite fingers into her wetness. He thrusted his index and middle finger into a very familiar place. Cassie scrunched her face up as she continued to try to maintain the noises that she urged to voice.

Chris grasped onto Cassie's waist and carried her to the kitchen's island. He stood between her legs and let his fingers continue their job. She stripped out of her yoga pants as Chris ripped his shirt off of his upper half. Her hands instantly roamed over his tattooed chest and down to the waistband of his sweatpants, trying to pry them off of him, but Chris shook his head.

"Nah." He simply said and pulled her panties down her long, smooth legs. He carelessly threw them across the room, leaving Cassie's bottom half bare. His face dived into her sweetness and she instantly threw her head back. His tongue danced around in a place he once knew as Cassie's small hand tugged at the few curls on his head.

"Kennn." Cassie moaned aloud, but quickly mentally cursed herself out once she realized she said her boyfriend's name instead of Chris's.

Chris brought his mouth from Cassie's soaking wet pearl as he removed his fingers. He glared up at her and furrowed his eyebrows. "The fuck?"

"Chris." Cassie started, but Chris interrupted her.

"I know you not calling me by that lame ass nigga name." Chris laughed. "His tongue game similar to mine?"

Cassie remained quiet as Chris held a mental argument with his conscious. He was slightly disappointed within himself. For Cassie to call him another dude's name obviously meant he wasn't doing what he was supposed to. That was a first in his book when it came to pleasing women. None of his sexual partners had ever mistaken him for another.

"Come on." Chris huffed, dragging Cassie up the stairs and into her room. He threw her on her bed and snatched off any article of clothing that remained on her body. His pink, swollen lips instantly wrapped around her left pierced nipple as he tried to shrug out of his sweatpants. He was no longer in the mood for foreplay and urged to show Cassie why her man wasn't him.

"Chrisss." Cassie moaned, earning a smirk from him.

Chris was now out of his pants and boxers as he positioned his erected shaft over Cassie's aching walls. He only slipped the tip in to get a reaction from Cassie and managed to do so when she begged for him to continue. He rammed the rest of his inches inside as curse words spewed out of her.

"Fuck." She mumbled, trying to adjust to his size. Chris bit down on his bottom lip as he processed how tight Destiny's walls were around his dick. He was so used to her mom that he forgot she was much younger and less experienced.

Chris thrusted his dick into Cassie's wetness as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine Kenneth stroking into her, but she knew he wasn't capable of pleasing her the way Chris was. The way he rotated his pelvis into hers and knew when to increase or decrease the motion of his hips drove her crazy. She hadn't been with many other sexual partners, but she knew he was special.

"Shit." Chris breathed as he felt himself coming closer to his peak. Cassie had already came over and over and was ready to tap out. Chris right hand softly gripped at Cassie's throat as he stroked slower, trying to explore every part of her heaven.

Tears flowed down Cassie's face as the pleasure became unbearable. Her long, manicured fingernails clawed down Chris's back while he hissed at the pain. He continued to ram his dick into Cassie until the urge to bust came over him. He slide his dick out of her wetness and stroked his shaft, base to tip, until he released on her stomach.

Destiny scrunched her eyebrows while Chris shrugged. "Where else was I gonna do it?"

"Wear a condom next time." She winked.

•••

july 22nd6:51 PM

july 22nd
6:51 PM