I felt a sudden grip on my wrist and turned around to face Miyamoto.

"Now what!?"

"You should give it a try," he said handing me a piece of paper.

"Eh...?"

"I have once dropped him off to her house when he was not allowed to use his car for a while. I know her address," he winked and saluted with two fingers playfully and jogged back to where he came from.

I looked down at the folded paper and unfolded to see address written on it. I smiled at the paper like an idiot. Seems they are not that bad as a person.

"Really!? Was it actually that Akito's friends?" Haruya san said unbelievably as I told him about what happened. I wouldn't have believed either if someone told me they did that. 

"Yup. Even I cant believe it. I will go to her house this weekend and lets see what I find out about that gold digger," I said whilst playing the paper around my fingers.

"Even I didn't know the address of that girl. Well, this is going good. Do you want me to come along that day?" he offered kindly.

"Thank you, but I think I will go alone. That will be better," I said still fiddling with the paper in my hand.

"Okay, I'll leave it in your hand then. Ah, I have to go now, I have a call waiting, my uh..." he muttered and I knew whom he was referring about.

"Of course. See you," I chuckled and cut the call.

"Dad, I will be reaching school a bit late today," I informed loudly as I rushed down the stairs early in the morning. Dad was in his study, checking out some letters and stuffs. "And why is that?" He called out loudly as I reached in front of his study.

"I'm seeing off one of my friend. He is going Nagasaki today," I said and he sighed. "Okay, I'll inform about that. Have fun with your friend," he called out. "Thanks dad! Bye!" I said and rushed out where Higata san was waiting just beside the car.

"Lets go. We are going to Haneda airport. Wait, lets stop at flower shop on the way. I haven't got any farewell gift for him," I said rather to myself as I skipped all the way to the car.

"Sure, Ojousama," he said with a smile.

"Uh, I am so stupid. I should have asked for his number. I don't know where he might be right now," I mumbled as I clutched on the bouquet that I bought on the way. Higata san was waiting in the car and here I was, having no clue of where to go and find him.

I went to a desk and decided to ask about him. "Um, excuse me, have you seen a guy in wheelchair around here? He is a high school student," I asked hoping to get any answer. But what if, if there are many other people in wheelchair too?

"Sorry ma'am, we have not seen anyone," the lady in the counter said apologetically and turned for another customer.

I walked there not knowing where should I go.

"Aya san! You really came?" I heard voice from back and turned around to finally see the person I was eagerly waiting for. "Yuuya kun! I was regretting about not asking your number at first place. I thought I wouldn't be able to meet you," I said and handed him the bouquet. "Get well soon," I said with a smile as I handed him the bouquet. "Thank you," he said with a sheepish smile as he took the bouquet.