|The Originals- The Hallow|

Best Known By: Violet
Birth Name: Violet Evangeline Lily Sophia Rebekah Mikaelson
Born: October 13, 986
Age: 15/1000+
Turned: 1001
Species: Tribrid (Vampire/Witch/Werewolf)
Parents: Elijah Mikaelson & Unnamed Woman
Character Portray:

Best Known By: Violet Birth Name: Violet Evangeline Lily Sophia Rebekah Mikaelson  Born: October 13, 986 Age: 15/1000+ Turned: 1001 Species: Tribrid (Vampire/Witch/Werewolf) Parents: Elijah Mikaelson & Unnamed Woman Character Portray:

__________________________________

NO ONE'S POV

Greta and Vincent was about to get the hallow out of Hope and put it into Klaus, Elijah, Kol & Rebekah. Hayley was holding Hope in her arms.

All Elijah could think about was his daughter he was leaving behind. He had her in a safe place. He had to put her to sleep then leave here to go along with the plan.

Klaus and Elijah were both leaving their daughters behind.

Hope and Violet Mikaelson.

Hope is just 7 years old. Violet is 15 years old. Both adore their fathers.

Hope was born a tribrid. Violet was born a hybrid but was turned into a tribrid by her uncle, Klaus. He wanted to ensure he'd never lose his niece and that Elijah would never lose his daughter. So he contacted a witch and found a way to turn her into a tribrid.

He fed her his blood and snapped her neck, she woke up a tribrid. She made her first kill and channeled her wolf side. So now there were two tribrid Mikaelson children. Violet protected Hope with her life.

Tears filled Elijah's eyes as his mind was flooded with memories of him and his daughter over the last thousand years they spent together.

No one even noticed the 5ft 6in teenage girl running in. She channeled both Freya and Vincent then saw the hallow come out of Hope. She then brings all four parts her way and places the hallow inside of herself.

All the Mikaelson's, Hayley's, and Vincent's eyes go wide and turn to see... Violet Mikaelson. Tears flowed in her eyes.

Fear rose in Elijah.

"No! No! Violet!" He yells.

"I love you, daddy." Violet says, her voice cracking.

"Violet." Rebekah says.

"Vi? Violet!" Hope calls.

Violet turns to her uncle Klaus.

"Take care of them. I love you all... Always and Forever." Violet says then speeds away.

"NOO!! VIOLET!!! NOOO!!!" Elijah yells, then gets held back by his sobbing siblings.

They lost their niece. Elijah lost his daughter. Hope was sobbing into Hayley's chest. She lost her cousin, practically her sister.

Elijah gripped Klaus' bicep and Rebekah's arm. Violet was Elijah's humanity. His world. And he was forced to watch her run off... the hallow inside of his daughter.

"We're here for you, brother." Kol says.

"We'll find a way to bring her home." Rebekah says to her big brother.

"Vincent said there wasn't another way." Elijah sobs.

"You listen to me, Elijah." Klaus says.

Elijah still sobbed.

"Brother, look at me." Klaus says.

Elijah looks at Klaus.

"I can't even begin to fathom what you're feeling... but I need you to be strong... for Violet... don't turn it off... Niklaus to Elijah... brother to brother... father to father... I will find a way to bring your little girl back to you. Just like you would for me." Klaus says.

Elijah nods and then his siblings help him up and guide him to his room where he lays on his bed and sobs into his pillow. Crying for his daughter.

~Meanwhile with Violet~

I ran all the way to the one place I considered my second home. The people I called a second family. I got to Washington pretty quick. I'm very fast.

I get to the house and sniffle before walking up the steps and knocking on the door before it opens.

"Violet, what's wrong, darlin?" He asks.

I show him my memories and he looked so sad.

"Oh, darlin, I'm so sorry. Come on." He says, pulling me inside then into his chest.

"They're my family, Jas! I had to leave my dad! How am I gonna survive without them, Jasper?!" I sob into his chest.

"We'll find a way to get you back to them, Violet. Come on, lets go upstairs to everyone else." He says.

We go upstairs and I see my second family. My other father figure stood up, protectively, seeing my face. He pulls me into his arms, stroking my hair as I cry into his chest.

"Jasper, what happened?!" He asks.

I project my memories to him. He sighs and holds me tighter. He carries me to the couch and lets me cry myself to sleep in his lap.

JASPER'S POV

I felt so bad for Violet. She's stuck at 15 and is now forced to be away from her family. Her father. After 1000 years with them all, they're separated.

"Carlisle, what are we gonna do? They're her blood family. She won't survive too long without them. Especially her father." Edward says.

Carlisle sighs and looks down at Violet, who was asleep in his arms. He kisses her head then sighs, looking up at us all.

Bella, Rosalie and Alice looked at Violet with sympathy. Emmett looked ready to protect her. Edward looked pained, seeing Violet so broken. Renesmee and Jacob looked sad. Esme was pained, seeing Violet so broken.

"Edward, call Aro. Rosalie, call the Denali clan. We're gonna need The Volturi for experience and the things they've seen. Maybe they'll know a way. We need the Denali clan to see if Eleazar can sense anything else in Violet. Tell them we need them all here as soon as possible." Carlisle says.

We nod and then Edward and Rosalie go make the calls. Poor Violet.