NIGHT

°i wrote this at 2 am...sorry°

The night

  I like being up during the night .its peaceful in ways i don't know how to describe. Its brings me comfort.I like the​ idea of being alone for hours without being bothered by anyone. I can do what ever i want .
  At night i always want to go for a walk or drive while listening to my favorite music. i want to see the town at night because it seems more... closed? (does that make sense????) it looks more peaceful ..more calm. I want to go to the park and watch the sky and talk about anything and everything.
  But sometimes the night isn't always so beautiful. It can actually be the worst of times . at night i start to think and think. I think about how things would be if were to disappear. I then start to think about how lonely i am .how i will never find someone. Yes i have friends. But i think they kinda hate me . then i start to think about my body and me .then i start to hate myself. 
    The whispers get louder and louder. And some will cry by this point but me ... Well i lay down and stare at the ceiling Feeling numb untill i drift asleep. These are the night i have.
Night For some is where they know its gonna be hard to sleep . its hard to sleep because there whispers are loud and everything.

  Nights is when i feel more alone then ever

The night is the most beautiful but scariest of times.

Goodnight.

°hope yall enjoyed what ever this is lol and some how relate to it to°