likes comments followers

My art^

Sometimes i get sad over the silly things. Like when i go to my instagram or my facebook or even my snapchat and see that i dont have as many "friends" as other people do.

I get sad because i feel like im not as funny or as pretty as them.
I get sad because no one recognize how funny or pretty i can be .
And i know that sounds dumb and just stupid but lets be honest have you ever went on someones profile and they so many followers ,likes, and comments and youre just like i can be that pretty,funny or i can do the same things they do maybe even better then they can. If not then im just really insecure.

And in todays society if you dont alot of likes on a pic you feel like you are not as important as the people with thousands of likes .
I have a seen a lot of memes that says the amount of followers you have doesn't mean your work is not good .

I have an art account and i dont have as many followers as i would like but im ok with that . but i have days where when i post something and i dont get the amount of like that i expected to get then i start to question if my art is good enough to even post.  And tbh i doesn't even matter if you like your art you then you like don't let anyone tell you different.

Im just rambling now so im done for now