Busted!!!

We go to where Fern said there was going to be a dinner party. April and I see Fern and walk up to him
"Fern, lets go." April says and I wave to Carmelo Anthony. Carmelo smiled and waved back. Fern groaned and nodded
"I'm so sorry mello. I have to go." Fern said and we went to where Casey, Raph and Mikey are.
Raph explains the situation and what we're doing next.

April, Casey, and I get into our police maintenance uniforms. I look to Raph and he nods.
"You got this babe. I'll be in the vents." Raph pecked my lips and I smile.
"It's go time." I say, Fern goes in and starts charming the officers. He plugs in the little gadget on the back of the computer. April, Casey and I enter the station while the officers are taking a picture with Fern. The computer scans April's ID and lets us enter.

I lead April and Casey to where the evidence room is. A access card is dropped from the vents by Mikey and I catch it.
"Cowabunga." I say and swipe the card and Foot ninja exit the room with the purple ooze. They jump over us and run for the exits. I run faster and knock one of them out. I try to get the other one that's holding the ooze but he got away. I curse under my breathe and see the guys break into the station, my eyes widen.

"Freeze!" One of the officers say. "Get down now!" They aim their guns at Raph and Mikey as they both get down. Casey, April and I run in front of them.
"Don't shoot, don't shoot!" I say, putting my badge in the air I front of my boss. Her eyes widen.
"You know these freaks?!" She sad and I nod
"They're not freaks." I say as the officers arrest me, April and Case.
"You've got to be kidding me Clain and Jones." She says and I look at Raph, he has the ooze. I sigh
"Go guys." I order them and they leave.

Us three are taken into custody. I'm possibly fired but I don't care as long as Raph's safe.

Raph's POV:
I look at Lee once more. I saw the sorrow in her eyes and I left. How could I be such an idiot! I but her in danger...along with my unborn child. My brothers and I get to the lair, I was holding the ooze. Leo looks at me.
"What were you two thinking!" He yells at me and Mikey.
"You're all over the police scanners! What happened up there!" Sensai asked us and Leo snatched the ooze from my hands.
"We got caught for the most selfish reason Sensai." Leo says as he shows Splinter the ooze
"The Foot had possession of it and they could've left with it!" I defeated myself.
"Yea, now April and Leila are taking the blame for your mess." I looked down. He's right my girlfriend took the blame for me and I fucked her over for it, all because I wanted to be human. I sit on the couch and look at the sais Lee gave me as a 1 year present. On the handle it says "for my love with much love~" I smile at the gift and remember when she told me she was pregnant. She kept this from me for two weeks. I can see why, I'm a hothead and she thought that I'd flip out. Yea at first I was shocked but I can't change what's been done.

"Guys I got something!" Don says and we go to his lab.
"What Donnie?" Leo says.
"I tracked the ooze I side Bepop and Rocksteady. They're 11 kilometers and traveling at 490 knots." Donnie says
"They acquired the power of flight, good for them." Mikey says and I smack his head.
"They're on a plane Mikey." I say.
"They're heading to Brazil. We'll sneak in a cargo at JFK airport and get in a plane from there." Leo says.

We were so busted today