Chapt. 4

We started to walk by a statue of the king when Ben stopped us and clapped his hands. The statue then turned into a beast I then heard Carlos scream and grabbed the closest thing to him....which was me. He ended up hiding his face in my chest as I blushed out of both Anger and embarrassment. Everyone ended up looking over and Ben said"Carlos, it's ok, my father wanted the statue to morph from beast to man, to remind us anything is possible" Mal then asked"Does he shed much?" Ben then responded with"Ya, mom won't let him on the couch" they then walked off as Evie said"Y/n! I didn't know that you could fall for a man like Carlos! Why didn't you tell us you were dating? You guys are the cutest couple!" She said with the biggest smile on her face. I was now blushing in anger and growled as I shoved Carlos away and said"What?! Me and Carlos are not dating and never will! We're just friends!" I then shoved passed Jay and Evie as I walked behind Mal.

Carlos P.O.V
'What's her problem?' I thought as Jay said"Well, that was eventful" as Evie stared at me with the biggest grin on her face and started to look back and fourth between me and the direction that Y/n walked off in until finally she stopped at me and said"O.M.G! As me and Jay gave her a 'What?' Look she then continued with"Y/n has a crush on Carlos!" Me and Jay then both said out of shock"What?!" Jay then continued with"Evie, think about it, this is Y/n we're talking about! She doesn't show any emotion except anger and rage, you really think she'd like Carlos? Personally I thought that she'd go for someone like me" he said while laughing a bit at the end. Of course I liked her, but I never expected this, I mean I've liked her for years but back on the isle her Dad has always been so cruel to her, though then again all of our parents are like that but hers is worse, she's always being compared to her brother, I new that she'd never like me back because she was raised to show fake emotions though me, Jay, Evie, and Mal can always see through them. Though the Auradon kids won't be able to with that I shook my head and said"Ya, she doesn't like me! Even if she did, we would've been able to see right through her!" I said as I looked at the ground and put my hands in my pockets. Evie then gasped and said"And you like her to!" As she pointed at me I lifted my head in surprise as I widened my eyes and laughed awkwardly while saying"W-What?! No! I don't like her! I was just-" Evie then gave me a look that said' Don't lie to me' once I saw her look I cut myself off, sighed, and said"Alright, I have a crush on her, but you guys can't tell anyone, not even Mal, and how do you know that she likes me?" Jay then nodded his head and put his hand on my shoulder as he said"your secrets safe with me, and don't worry I'll make sure Evie keeps her mouth shut, because we all know that Evie tells Mal everything" Evie just rolled her eyes and said"ok, I know she likes you because if you actually think about it for a minute does that seem like something Y/n would do?" Jay then thought about it and said"I got nothing she gets angry about a lot of things" I then continued to think and said"come to think of it, Y/n never overreacts to something as simple as a question" Evie then grinned and said"Exactly!" Jay then said"So? What are you saying?" Evie just rolled her eyes and said"I'm saying that Y/n has a crush on Carlos!" I then smiled a bit and said"you really think so?..." Evie then responded with"I don't just think so, I know so" I was about to say something when we heard Mal yell"Evie, Jay, Carlos, Let's go!" With that I sighed and said"This stays between us" they both nodded there heads as we ran to catch up to Mal and Y/n.

Your P.O.V
As we walked into the main building Mal asked"So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like, Wands and things like that?" Ben and Audrey then stopped and turned around to face us as Ben responded with"Yeah, it exists of course, but it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals" I just rolled my eyes as Mal said"Who, happened to be kings and Queens" Audrey then cut in with"That's true! Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years" as she put bens arm around her. I cringed both mentally and physically as I noticed Jay stifling a laugh next to me as he saw my face, I just growled grabbed his hand and started to bend it back. Jay then whispered the word 'uncle' so many times, I swear it was all in one huge breath. I then let go of his hand and he held his wrist in pain I just rolled my eyes and thought 'oh please, I wasn't even using my strength'. I then heard Ben yell"Doug! Doug, come down" I then looked over to Ben and a guy who I assumed was Doug. Ben put his arm around Doug's shoulder and said"this is Doug, he's gonna help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the Dorms." With that he walked over to Audrey and said (mostly directed to Mal from where I stood)"I'll see you later,okay? And if there is anything you need feel free to-" he then got cut off by Audrey finishing his sentence for him"ask Doug" Mal and Audrey both started to chuckle with a sigh at the end. Ben then chuckled awkwardly as Audrey dragged Ben away. I just rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Doug, he then said"Hi, guys I'm Dopey's son, as in Dopey, Doc, Bashful,Happy,Grumpy,Sleepy,and..." he then trailed off as Evie looked over at him he then finished with "Heigh-ho" I then saw Evie smile and say"Evie" as she approached him she continued with"Evil Queens Daughter" I then notice him shake his head and say"Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in The requirements already-" Mal walked over to them as he continued"History of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the internet, and,uh, remedial goodness 101." He finished and Mal said as she put some chocolate in her mouth"let me guess. New class?" He just nodded his head as Evie twirled a strand of her hair. Mal then dropped the wrapper and said"Come on,guys, let's go find our dorms" with that she started to walk up a flight of stairs with us following close behind until Doug said"oh, uh,yeah,your dorms are that way,guys" while he pointed to the opposite flight of stairs. We then all walked back down the steps  as Doug listed the names of the dwarves"Dopey,Doc,Bashful,Happy,Grumpy,Sleepy,and.." Carlos then finished with"Sneezy" as he walked off with the rest of us to go find our dorms.