Upper hand- LEMON

(I'm really sorry for this being so late, I passed out from exhaustion... Boy, insomnia is a fun little thing, huh?! XD Anyway, just want to apologise about that, and now I'm going to finish this off listening to Mr. Blue Sky, FUCKING LOVE THIS SOOOOOONG!!!!!!!!!! XD)

Sans slid his cold hands up your tee-shirt, sending shivers down your spine.

Without any bother, Sans un-clipped your bra, and took both your bra and tee-shirt off for you.

After doing so, Sans tied your hands together with some spiked, belt like thing. Basically like your collar, with the black base, and gold spikes.

Sans started to tug down at your jeans/shorts/leggings ect, and slowly drag them off, along with your panties.

He tied up your feet, with the same material as the one your hands, and started to get undressed.

"Hey Sans... I wasn't gonna run away... Y'know?"

"I KNOW, THIS JUST GIVES ME MORE OF AN UPPER HAND THAN EVER." A lustful smile plastered on his face.

You just kinda giggled, but nervously.

"YOU READY?~"

You were slightly frozen, but tried your best to nod.

Sans rammed two of his fingers into your aria, and brutally played with your clit, this was painful, and made you let out a small yelp in pain, you turned around to Sans, who had a smug look on his face.

The pain was just turning into pleasure, when Sans took his hand out.

"Hey! You knew that this was only just getting goo-" Sans covered your mouth, with one of his hands, and put his other hand under your stomach to push you slight upwards. And got you into a position, were you were ass up, face down.

"TRUST ME. YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE THIS A LOT MORE~"

"I'll be the judge of that." You said jokingly.

Sans slid his hand down your back again, and put a tight grip onto your collar.

In a moment of panic you blurted out : "Please don't fucking kill me while doing this!"

Sans looked down at you, with a rather worried expression.

"WELL... I CAN'T PROMISE THAT I'M NOT GOING TO DROWN YOU... IN PLEASURE~"

You started to laugh, at both how stupid Sans sounded, and how you sounded, that was until Sans slammed his member into you.

But this time, you didn't let out a yelp in pain at something being rammed into you. You let out a quite moan, as did Sans with a low grunt.

Sans started to thrust, at a perfect speed, making you moan loudly, and Sans grip on your collar became firmer, as well as him tugging slightly, making it a little bit harder for you to breath.

Even though Sans thrusts were perfect, you wanted them to be faster, and deeper... Hopefully Sans wouldn't mind...

"S-Saaans~ Faster~" You said in between moans.

Sans grabbed your pelvis, and dug his fingers in.

"WELL, IF YOU SAY SO." Sans started to gain speed, and pull you towards him with each thrust he did.

He was going deeper, and deeper into you, making you grab onto the carpet as much as you could.

You could feel yourself being banged against Sans' pelvis, and his member gliding in and out of you so smoothly.

You felt like you were at your limit, and tried to contain your moans to be able to tell Sans.

"S-saaans!~ I think... I'm at my limit~"