Dad??? (unedited)

Start from the beginning

"kiyan is just sleeping doll. He'll be fine. Okay ? " I  said and kissed her forehead.

"papa... "  kiyan spoke suddenly.

" hey champ, you are awake. How are you feeling now?" I asked moving toward him and kayra sat down near his pillow.

"Fine......Jeevs?? " I am not surprised seeing him caring for others more than himself.

"She is fine, son. And guess what? " I asked.

" Whut" he said in a low voice.

"I found your mom," I said. A sudden relief went through my heart. A warmth.

"Really!!!!" kayra exclaimed jumping. I stopped her cause kiyan was right beside.

"Yes, and we are all going home. To our home," I said running my hand through his hair and caressed his check with my thumb.

"Grandma ???" he asked. He is thinking that we are going to Raichand mension.

" No, boy, we are going to our home, " I said.

"Ohhhh.....Wait, mom is coming?"

I chuckled and said, "Yes. She is "

"Yayyyyy.  Wheaaa is mommy," kayra said.

"You'll meet her. Let's just go to jet which is waiting. We'll see her there. Okay? "

********

"How long will it take for her to wake up? " I asked calmly. She is still unconscious. It's ripping me up from inside. After so long again she is like this. I Can't stand it. This wait. I cant wait to just hug and take her all in. I know she will get her memory back.
If not than I will do anything for it.

"Well, give her some time. She already got a lot of stress on her brain. It will take her brain some time to register all the things. I am sure she will wake up. For now I have to go I will come in few hours with her test reports. Okay." The doctor said and leaving me alone with krystle still not opening her beautiful eyes.

I breathe out and kneeled down caressing her cheek. I spoke softly leaning toward her ear.

" When huh !!! When will this stop, me waiting for you to come back. Not as jeevika, not as anybody else but my, my krystle. All this year I never believed that you were dead. I was right. I was right all this damn time. But then the stupidity inside me started to think what if you are, you are dead. I pushed all the things away from me. Even our kids. The thought of you not being in my life killed me inside out, every single day. Going to bed without seeing your breath taking smile, kept me away from a peaceful sleep. Even if I did sleep than the nightmares of you dying and I couldn't do anything shakes me up from sleep. Waking up was another thing that I hated because there was no you for me to look at. No you to arrange everything, no you to kiss, no you who would shout and nag and talk and whisper. At last not wanting to wake up at all because of you. But now when everything was going good or was going to be good you are here with me like this. Please baby wake up. " I let my tears fall. For the first time I let my tears fall infront of a living figure. I cried putting all my emotions that I kept somewhere inside me infront of the women I love more than my life. The person who only showed cruelty and never bowed down is now bowing down and crying.

But she is worth it. She is worth every single thing.

" I love you, krystle.  Wake up." I whispered with strained voice. And lastly gave her a lingering kiss on the forehead.

"Karan come down. He is here "

Everything flew out the window listening to this.

*************