You make me want to speak. (Cross!SansxMute!reader)

I am so so sorry that this took so long for me to actually put out!

{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}

You were walking down a road in the multiverse, where you lived. You didn't know many here. Okay... scratch that. You only knew Ink Sans and Error Sans. Mainly because Error considered you a little sister, for reasons unknown even to you and Ink, and Ink liked hanging around you because you listened.

Well. It's not like you could talk. You were mute.

You don't remember how you became mute, or if you were born this way. As long as you could remember, you haven't been able to talk. It was difficult at times, a lot of people couldn't understand sign language so you usually kept a notepad on you.

You were knocked out of your thoughts when you ran into someone. Both of you fell to the ground, you clutching your head a bit as you hit it on something hard.

 Both of you fell to the ground, you clutching your head a bit as you hit it on something hard

"Hey. You okay?" A voice asks you and you look up to see a skeleton, a Sans, wear a white and black hoodie. He had a red scar on his cheek and wore a golden heart locket. On his back was a large sword. He also wore a black and white scarf.

You nod, standing up. You give him a smile. He smiles back a bit.

"So where ya headin? I'm about to be going to my buddy's Ink's place." He told you and you nod in agreement, motioning to say you were heading that way as well. He blinked a bit.

He says. "I'm Cross Sans. Though most call me C or Cross. What's your name?" You blink and spell out your name in sign language. When you notice he doesn't know what you're saying, you get out a notebook and write it out for him, showing him.

Cross blinks in surprise. "Are you mute?" He asks and you nod. Cross goes wide eye. "Whoa! I've never met a mute person before! What's it like?" He asks quickly, eyes sparkling. You blink in surprise at the sudden change in personality and shrugs, not really knowing how to explain it. He pouts before suddenly straightening up and blushes a bit, rubbing his head.

"Sorry. That was Chara. Me and him share a body and sometimes he takes over." He explains and you blink and nod, motioning that it's fine. ((If they've separated by now, I'm sorry but I haven't seen the comics since Cross went to underfell(I think that's the first AU he went to. I don't remember.)))

He nods and rubs his head. "So uhh... wanna head to Ink's together?" He asks, blushing a bit. You nod and smile at him, making him smile back a bit.

The two of you then walked together to Ink's.

•a year later•

"(Y/N)! You here?!" You hear Cross yell out in front of your house. You smile a bit and head out to him. It's been a year since the two of you have met and today you were going to go eat together. You had fallen in love with him. Plain and simple. You were in love with a skeleton who only had half a soul and the other half was a child's.

... You now realize how weird that sounds but it doesn't change anything.

You go outside to him and smile slightly at him. He smiles back and says, "Hey, ready to go?" You nod and the two of you head to the same cafe you two always go to. No, this is not a date unfortunately.

You secretly glance at Cross and smile. He had his hands in his whistling softly, his hood being pushed back so you could see him. He looks at you and smiles, making you glance away embarrassed you got caught. He chuckled and pulled you over to a bench, making you silently squeak and sit on the bench rather abruptly.

Cross smiles at you before looking away embarrassed. "So... (Y/N) I love you." He admitted and you went wide eye in shock looking at him, slightly shocked at how sudden his confession was. You look at him as if asking if he was telling the truth and he nodded blushing a bit.

You smile, blushing as well, and kisses his cheek before saying your first words in years.

"Y-you make me want to s-speak... I l-love you t-too."

{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{{|}|}{|{}{|{}{|{}{|{|}{|}{|{}{|{|}{|{|{|{{}

So that's the first oneshot in the sequel of undertale oneshots! Sorry about the long wait I have been busy with school lately! Chow for now my lovely Pika pals! Stay Shocking! Pika PI!