Chapter 2

She woke up next to him in the bed and curled up closer to him. She purred quietly to herself and stroked his bare chest. She traced little patterns across his chest, he pulled her closer and she rested her head on his chest. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at her.

                “Morning babe...” He smiled at her and she smiled up at him.

                “Hey baby…” She kissed his chest and rolled over so she was facing him. “You’re bed is very warm… And so are you.” He chuckled and pulled her up. He smiled and kissed her, bringing her into the kiss. She deepened it and smiled into it, biting his lip a little.

                “I’m guessing you liked my bed?” She nods and goes back to lying next to him. He kisses the top of her head and gets up. “I’ll go make us some breakfast.” She nodded and curled up in his blankets. He got up and walked downstairs in just his boxers, she grinned as he walked away and looked at his bum. He jogged down the stairs and went into the kitchen to cook a full English breakfast. She got up and realised she was in one of his shirts, with only one button done up. She trotted downstairs after him, her hair in a messy pony tail. She walked up behind him and stood on her tip toes to kiss his neck. He shivered as she kissed him and grinned.

                “Hello… What are you cooking?”

                “The best breakfast, all for you, my beautiful baby.” She grinned and kissed him again. “Go wait on the couch and I’ll bring it through for you.”

                “Okay. See you in a moment baby.” She skipped into the lounge and sat cross-legged on the couch. A few moments later Ross walked in carrying two plates.

                “Here you are princess.” He sat next to her and handed her a plate. There were eggs, bacon, sausages, beans, fried mushroom, and tomatoes. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

                “You know how to treat a girl.” He chuckled and leaned over, kissing her cheek.

                “I know how to treat someone I love.” He smiled and started eating; she looked at her food for a moment then tucked into the meal.

***

                It’d been a while since they’d eaten and Tiffany was lying on top of Ross, playing with his top. He grinned and looked up at her.

                “Hey, do you want to go out?”

                “Aren’t we already going out?” She smirked and he tapped her nose.

                “You little smart arse.” She smiled and kissed him; he sat up and pulled her onto his lap properly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and grinned. “So what does my little girl want to do?” She smiled and kissed him.

                “Let’s go for a meal. Somewhere like Pizza Hut, nothing formal.” He grinned.

                “What about, we get pizza and go for a pizza picnic?” She nods and nuzzled him.

                “Okay, that sounds great.”

***

                He carried the large pizza box in one hand and had his other wrapped around her shoulders, she smiled at him and nuzzled his chest a little. He was still thinking of his brother, vowing to catch his murderer. Looking into the far end of the park, he didn’t notice the small hooded figure in the corner of the park, watching them. He flopped down onto the grass with her and hugged her.