-10-

(F/C)= Favorite Color

"It's looks nice doesn't it?" (Name) asked as she did a little twirl. Earlier, the owner of the building gave her a (F/C) kimono along with a hair accessory to wear around the place. She took a dip into the hot spring before changing into the elegant piece of clothing, also touching in a bit of makeup.

Amao, Hanako, and Osano both nodded their heads, speechless. A faint blush started to creep up their cheeks, but Osano's was definitely noticeable. Hanako smiled widely before throwing his arms around the brown haired girl, surprising all of them.

"It's looks really cute (Name)!"

She smiled at the compliment and thanked him before he stood up again. (Name) looked up at a nearby clock and quickly excused herself. Osano looked after her curiously, seemingly to be the only one who noticed the sudden panic in her voice.

He pushed it to the back of his head before turning back to his two friends, who were talking about who knows what.

"It does look cute..." Amao smiled at the thought of the girl in the purple kimono. "Do we get one too?" He asked while glancing at Hanako and Osano, who just shrugged their shoulders. "We should go and see then..."

The three boys then started walking around the building blindly, trying to find a dressing room or something like that.

"She doesn't wear much makeup does she?" Hanako asked along the way. Amao shook his head.

"No, besides she doesn't need it anyways."

" I remember a few years ago at a middle school dance, she did wear makeup and a dress. If you didn't know she can't exactly wear heels, so she instead just wore converse." Osano said, laughing slightly at the memory.

"Once she wore heels to a dance and spilled the punch all over herself, and that was just last year." He laughed even more. Amao and Hanako smiled widely.

"And then one Easter she stole my basket since her mother didn't take her and instead took her sister. She took the really good candy too. The next year my parents brought her with us, and she still stole my candy." He said with a slight pout on his lips, yet there was a sense of humor in his voice.

"She once climbed into my bedroom through the window and we both played video games until 5am in the morning on a school night. And so that's how we were first suspended from one school because the next day we were sleeping in each and every class.

Then two years ago, we filled cups with water and spread it thought out the school. There was water everywhere. After the teachers checked the cameras they figured out it was us, and so we were once again kicked out.

I'm just waiting for us to be suspended from Akademi High since its basically a tradition between us." Hanako and Amao burst out laughing. Yet there was a dreadful feeling deep inside both of them, realizing how close Osano and (Name) actually were.

"Oh, I'm sorry for disturbing you but the owners would like you to wear these." The three of them tuned around and saw a young blond girl holding three kimonos. Amao smiled and gently took them. The girl then scurried off.

"So I guess we do get one." Hanako said after glancing at the kimonos in excitement.

------

"Woah, these are surprisingly comfortable!" Hanako exclaimed after he changed. He twirled around as (Name) did and loved how the sleeves swing around him.

Hanako's kimono was a dark blue with dark navy blue and white drawings all over it. The navy blue started at both ends of the sleeves and the very bottom, covering the sections with dragon scales. The white streaks defined the sleeves slightly.

Osano walked out of the changing room with a slight grin. His was a salmon color that matched his hair tie and t-shirt. The bottom slowly faded into a orange color that blended almost perfectly into one another, along with some flowers that stuck out against the other colors.

Amao stumbled out of the changing room a little clumsy.  He had a minty green color that strangely matched his apron at school. The bottom was then decorated with white outlines of flowers.

They all glanced at one another and complimented each other, saying how the colors matched them.

"The strange thing is that mine matches the color of my apron at school, and Osano's matched the only t-shirt he has."

"Hey!"

" Yet they never seen any of those prices of clothing. In a way, it's creepy but what am I to say? Maybe they just imagined these colors matching is and chose these kimonos-"

"Or they're magicians!" Hanako exclaimed, interrupting Amao mid sentence. "We shouldn't worry about it. Besides, (Name) doesn't wear (F/C) all that much and yet-"

"Have you ever seen (Name) out of school?" Osano asked suddenly. Hanako, caught by surprise, quickly shook his head. "Her favorite color is (F/C), and that's the color of her kimono."

They looked at one another suspiciously before leaving the changing room to search for their brown haired friend.

------

I've been writing its just that everyone I finish writing, I'm unsatisfied with the result and I rewrite again. The process happens again and again, so that's why updates have been late lately. But earlier I got a comment begging me to update again, which gave me a kick that people read my stories and so I wrote this up in an hour.

To whoever wrote that comment (You should know who you are), thanks.

-CrazyYandereGirl