-1-

THIS BOOK WAS MY SECOND BOOK, so please don't judge me on my old writing! This book is being rewritten

First week, Friday

Even before her senpai denied her, (name) was having a bad day. That morning she had woken up late, her brother was being a pain, she found a note explaining why her parents were going to be in America for the next five years, and her cat had died. During school she had gotten a tardy slip, starved during lunch, and was kicked out of her club for unknown reasons. After school her senpai rejected her feelings, which was enough to make her cry, but with everything that day, she had many tears slide down her cheeks.

(Name) was currently sitting under the cherry blossom tree on the hill in the back of the school crying. She had never felt sadness before, being exposed to it now left her vulnerable. The torn remains of her love letter lie down before her. Then she felt a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" The person asked. She shook her head and continued to sob into her hands. (Name) looked up and saw someone she had never talked to before. He was tall, and had a red band on his arm, meaning he was the leader of some club. He currently held a baseball bat.

"W-Who are y-you?" She sputtered out. It took effort to even talk, the lump in her throat constructed her of it. The person sighed, of course! She probably didn't know him. Carefully he sat down beside her.

"I'm Aso Rito, the leader of the athletics team. Just tell me what's wrong?" Aso said quietly. (Name) wiped her eyes with the sleeves of her jacket, which was nearly soaked by now. She shook her head.

"Why would I tell someone my problems? It'll just become yours..." She said after a moment or two of crying . She was a tough nut to crack, (name) didn't trust many people, only one or two people, and those were her parents. She had learnt her lesson back in second grade.

"Don't worry about me... Just tell me." Aso said, hoping he'll convince her. And with that she would her problems all out, not even trying to hide her emotions anymore, it was useless.

That's how Aso became (name)'s first friend.

××× Two days later ×××

"Hey Aso!" (Name) greeted him enthusiastically, like how a young sister greets her brother. Aso turned around and smiled widely. He's still had his jacket tied around his waist, the way he always did have everyday, along with his swimming goggles he kept on his head.

"(Name)! Interesting to see you here after school, what do you like?" He asked, anxious to get back to managing his club. If they were left alone for at least five minutes, then someone would have probably been knocked out with a bat, like last time.

"I want to watch the club!" (Name) exclaimed happily. Many would be surprised to see her being so happy and excited, but it was her true personality, it was just shut in a cage. He was happy to open it.  Aso looked at her curiously, then he decided she was just a strange girl.

"Alright. So today is the first after school activity. We're just going to run around the track three times and then play maybe a game or two of soccer. Just follow me over here." He grabbed her hand and led her to where the tracks were.

(Name) took in many details.

There was a cooler that had ice cold water and some energy drinks, there was some dumbbells lying around on the ground, (she had a temptation to throw it at someone) and some kids were sitting around chatting. They were done with the laps before everyone else, and so they were drinking and relaxing.

After almost ten minutes, she decided to go and join them. (Name) changed into her gym clothes and joined the club activities. Apparently she was actually pretty decent at soccer, but the tracks weren't so lucky. She had nearly fallen over her untied shoelaces five times.

After finishing, she was walking to the washroom, when she bumped into someone that was walking around the corner. She fell over and scraped her knee pretty badly.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry..." She muttered and pushed past the person. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder and a sudden pain in her side.

"Watch where you're going idiot!" The student yelled angrily and stalked off. (Name) knew the person must've punched her in the side. She nearly attacked the person, but then she realized who it actually was.

Osoro Shidesu. He was the leader of the delinquents, horrible person! But deep inside she had a sudden pull to let the soft side of him out. Everybody had one, there was no denying it. Smirking, she kicked him right in the back. She held back a laugh when he face planted into the grass.

He stood up outraged.

"C'mon, fight me... If you're willing to!" He sneered when getting into a good fighting pose. (Name) went into her own fighting pose. Being a yandere helped her in these types of situations. For the next two minutes they punched, kicked, scratched, and nearly killed one another.

In the end, (Name) ended up winning when she held her emergency knife near his throat. She then threatened him and went on her own business, seemingly as if nothing had happened.

But, one the other hand, Osoro stood there dazed for a few moments. He liked that girl already, maybe she's willing to join the delinquents. She's gonna fit right in. Osoro then walked off with a couple of bruises and scratches, wondering where that girl was.

She was interesting.