Chapter 6

Next Morning

(Ja’Ciah Pov)

            I woke up to an empty bed. I guess Yanna was downstairs with everybody else. While I was doing my hygiene I decided to take Yanna out on our first date tonight. I threw on my clothes and went downstairs. Everybody was already up and in the front room.

“Yo ass finally woke.” Trell said to me.

“Yeah.”

“Your food is in the microwave only thing you have to do is heat it up.” Yanna said without looking at me. I wonder what’s her problem is.

“Aite, so what we doing today?”

“Well the girls and I was going to go to the mall and get a few things. I was also going to pick some things up for Jo-Jo. So we gone pick him up on our way there.” She stay buying that damn boy some. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket letting me know I have a message. I looked at the message and saw that it was from one of the workers.

“Aye ya’ll we got a situation.” I tell the boys. “So we gone have to go.”

“Aite, let’s go.” Mell said. We grabbed our things and got ready to leave. Before we left I ran back in the house and got my food out the microwave.

“You just had to go and get the food huh?” Trell asked

“Hell yeah, her food be good as fuck.” I told him and we all started laughing. We drove over to the east side and pulled up to the trap house. Well technically it’s not a trap house; it looks like a regular house. So if the cops ever try to come and bring us down it don’t look too suspicious. We also had buttons that stashed the shit into a secret passage way so we can’t get caught. Look here your boys not stupid. We walked in the house and saw some people sitting down counting money while the other people was bagging, weighing, and cutting. It was only a few females that worked for us because we didn’t trust them like that. The one do work for us get checked every time they get ready to leave. Then we have a room where the other bitches be at. They were just here for our entertainment.

We headed back to the office to see what was up.

“Okay, so why in the fuck did ya’ll text us?” Mell asked getting straight down to business. That was another thing we had in common. We were straight to the point, no beating around the bush.

“The money that Brittany and her two friends came back with was kinda short.” Big E told us. He’s been working for us ever since we started and only trust him.

“How much short are we talking about?” I asked.

“2 whole bills, short.” Meaning that they was two grand short.

“Where they at?”

“We locked them up in the green room.”

“Bring them in here.” Mell told him. Big E left out the room to go and get them. When he came back in Brittany and one of the girls from the mall was with him.

“Aite, so what do I hear about the money you gave us is two bills short?” I asked them.

“What the hell ya’ll talking about? We gave ya’ll the correct amount of money.” Brittany says.

“Bitch stop that lying, cuz you know I count it every single time and don’t take nobody word for nothing.” Big E told her.

“Look I got shit to do so this is how it’s about to go down. If ya’ll two bitches don’t have my money by the end of this week then you already know what’s going to happen. I’ll have somebody following ya’ll so you can’t think your slick and be on some bullshit. Don’t try to dip out on them because that shit just going to make me kill you faster.” I said.