"I slept fine mother." He smiles lightly.

"What about you Fugaku?" Mom asks looking at Dad. He looks to mom and smiles.

"I slept fine hunny. How about you?" He asks.

"I slept well." She replies amiling. "We should have a Christmas Party this year. Our first Christmas again as a family." Mom suggests. "All our friends can come."

"We should." Dad agrees. "It should be in the honor of Mirekamosu. If it wasn't for her we wouldn't be a family."

"Speaking of Mirekamosu." Mom looks at me as we all finish eating. "What's with the two of you?"

"What do you mean?" I ask narrowing my eyes slightly.

"They're in love." Itachi says with a sly smirk.

"No! She's just a friend." I say simply crossing my arms.

"Oh really?" Dad asks raising an eyebrow at me. I nod. "That's a shame. She'd make a wonderful Uchiha."

"She'd be a beautiful bride as well." Mom says smiling.

"She's just a friend?" Itachi questions sitting his hands on the table. "Then what was that kiss in her studio before the second stage of the chūnin exams?"

"How do you know about that?" I ask blushing slightly.

"I was hiding in the studio." He deadpans. I glare at him slightly.

"That was nothing." I say simply.

"She made something out of it." Itachi says shrugging. I sigh and tub the bridge of my nose.

"So you two are a thing after all?" Mom asks with a wide grin.

"No." I reply shortly.

"Why not?" Dad questions.

"I don't know. She hasn't spoken to me since we rescued her." I say looking away. "It's like she's avoiding me."

"Why?" Mom furrows her brows while I shrug.

"She's afraid of lightning Sasuke. When you use Chidori to take out her captors." Itachi says seriously. My eyes widen slightly as realization dawned on me.

"Why is she afraid of lighting?" Mom asked. Itachi just shook his head as I looked down. I stood up and put my plate in the sink. Itachi gathered the other plates and put them in the sink to.

"Don't worry little brother. She forgives you, she's just scared." He says lowly as we both wash and dry the dishes. I just nod and put them away.

"Everyone go get dressed. We're going Christmas shopping." Mom says happily.

*Naruto's pov*

"Naruto, breakfast!" Mom yells from down stairs.

"Coming!" I yell as I throw on my jacket and rush down the stairs and take a seat next to dad.

"Morning Naruto." Dad says as he takes a sip of coffee.

"Good morning, mom, dad." I say with a wide grin.

"How'd you sleep?" Mom asks sitting a plate with eggs, bacon, and a bowl of ramen down in front of me.

"Amazing, believe it!" I say with a grin as I begin to eat.

"Slow down Naruto. Your going to chock, y'know." Mom says with a warning look. Just as she said I started to chock. "I told you so."

"We should spend the day together." Dad suggests taking a bite of food.