Lillian & Xavier Part - 1

The following story will be in a few parts

Lillian finally moved all the boxes to her small studio apartment. Her small body was tired from all the work she had done. Her red hair tangled from all the work she had done and slightly greasy from the sweat.
Hands on her hips her brown eyes moved around her apartment accomplished with the work she had done in the past few hours.

The TV was on. Pizza was on the table with all the slices eaten. 21 year old and 5'2 in height Lillian was asleep on the couch with drool on her mouth. The phone rang suddenly waking her up she quickly ran towards the phone.

Lillian - Hello!
Person - Hello, Good evening am I speaking to Lillian Baileys
Lillian- yes this is she
Person - Hello Ms Baileys I am calling from Xilinix group of companies. You came for an interview on Wednesday and I am pleased to inform you have pass the first round of the interview for the position of Assistant Sales manager. You will be interviewed by the Sales Manager. You are to report to the front desk and you will be shown where to go.
(Lillian was ecstatic she didn't think she would get it so fast. Honestly she didn't think she would even get an interview but somehow calming down herself she answered the phone)
Lillian - Just Lillian will be fine and thank you for giving Me this wonderful news. If you don't mind what is your name?
Person - Oh my Name is Laura Smith I am from the reception desk when you come on Monday come to me I will take you to the interview place.
Lillian - Okay Laura meet you in Monday. Byeee
Laura - Yes of course Lillian have a wonderful weekend.
Lillian - You too Laura. (she answered with a squeal)
With all the excitement she couldn't sleep but somehow after a lot of twists and turns she finally slept having a death grip oh her pillow.

The morning of Monday was ecstatic.

S

S

he was already dressed wearing a blue office outfit which she wasn't a fan off. For her it was too tight what she didn't know was that it accentuated her curves in the right way but she had no choice since her friends told her to work in an office she had to wear a sophisticated dress.

Standing in front of the glass building she felt intimidated.
Walking in through the glass doors she walked to the front desk where a woman was sitting. The woman had beautiful shiny brown hair till her shoulders.
Lillian went to her and greeted her.

Lillian: Hello! I got a call yesterday saying I was appointed as the Assistant Sales Manager.
Laura : Oh hey Lillian I am Laura we talked on the phone Yesterday.
(Laura started getting up) here come I will show you to your office where you will meet The Sales Manager with whom you will discuss your pay but also I need to inform you that he is going to interview first since including you there are four people who got called. OMG am I scaring you sweetheart! I am so sorry. (Laura said after looking at Lillian who's eyes were wide as an owl as she was listening to all the information but quickly composing herself she spoke)
Lillian : No no it's just a lot of information to take in. How is the Assistant Manager?
Laura :Well though he is an old man he is very strict and of course with a lot of experience. But he is also quite kind at heart
They both stood in a hall where there were a few chairs lined up where a few people were sitting.
Laura : Sit on one of the chairs and you will get called. And I sorry but I have to leave I have to go back to work (Laura said while looking at her clock)
Lillian : Thank you so much for all the help Laura.

Sitting on the chair Lillian looked around she had already seen the list and her name was the last to be called.

Lillian entered the room and came face to face with an old man dressed in a suit.
Mr Larson Paul read the nameplate

Larson smiled at Lillian. And asked her to have a seat.
The interview went on for one hour. Larson was intrigued by Lillian though she looked small her answers were on point and she spoke with confidence.

Lillian was back to sitting on the chair as she waited for the result.
A lady came and announced
Lady : I am sorry Mr Paul had to go on a meeting and couldn't tell you the news himself but I am glad to inform that Lillian is selected as the Assistant Sales Manager. Mr Sean Smith is selected as the assistant for the managing director. Ms Lee Jones has been selected as the New Corporate sales assistant manager. I am sorry for all those who did not get the job. And congratulations for those who got it. You pay has already been discussed and you are to report tomorrow at 8:30 am. Thank you

Lillian tuned out after she heard her name she couldn't control her happiness and started jumping on her tippy toes. She skipped over to the elevator and to Laura her new friend to tell her she got the job.

Laura smiled at Lillian as she was talking animatedly to her.

Lillian was being her little self unaware of the pair of dark Grey eyes that were looking at her since she had stepped into the building those pair of Grey eyes had been glued to her like magnet.