Chapter 12- Soon

Nightblood has spent a few months in the jungle along with the other Yautja, he wondered if they were alright. They were probably beyond bored and one can only hunt and clean their weapons before they grow tired of the same thing. Nightblood's older than the other Yautja so he could handle this, but even he was growing tired of staying in this place.

The male looked down as the female beside him sighed softly and moved closer to his warmth, almost snuggling into his chest. He didn't mind, in fact, he thought she was even cuter as she slept and even snored gently. He told her once that she snored and she denied instantly, saying that she didn't snore. Nightblood rolled his eyes and looked down at Jane again.

He started sleeping with her after he showed her his face, it was like a switch was flipped and they started becoming closer to one another. They were growing closer before he had taken off his mask. He had through she would still hate him from killing her friend...she hasn't said anything about him since.

Honestly, he didn't know how she would react. He seriously thought she would scream out and call him a monster or ugly. His fingers paused in running through her hair and his mandibles twitched. *A monster huh? Well we do look different from humans, I guess they would see us as ugly or even monsters* He thought and looked down as Jane mumbled something in her sleep and rolled onto her back, her hair looked messy and some even was on her face and he laughed gently and reached out to move it from her face.

He soon got up carefully, sitting on the edge of the bed and looked over his shoulder as Jane once again sighed sleepily and rolled onto her stomach. *She moves around a lot* he thought with amusement and reached over to pull the covers over her body and she nuzzled her face in the pillow, a little snore escaped her and he chuckled.

"Cute"

He grabbed his mask and stood up, putting it on with a click. He walked over to where his spear was and reached out to grab it.

"Nightblood?" Jane's tired voice came from behind him and he turned to look at her, he grabbed his spear.

"I'm going out to hunt, go back to sleep" his voice was low like he didn't want anyone but her to hear him. 

"Mkay, be safe" she mumbled sleepily and he chuckled as he saw her bed head when she laid back down and soon she was fast asleep. He watched her for a few seconds before pushing aside the curtain and stepped outside.

*Time to visit the others* he thought and turned his head, to look at the trees. He saw the cameras watching him and he gave a low growl. *We need to leave this place today* he looked down, pressing a button and activating his cloak. He didn't want to leave Jane alone, but he had to see the others and finally get ready to leave this place. Nightblood began making his way through the jungle and to the other part of the Yautja's section.

----------------------------------------

The large window in the chestnut brown room cast a light glow in it, making the once dark room look a little lighter. But with the tension that hung in the air like a thick smoke made the room seem darker. The man of the hour sat at the mahogany desk, he did not look happy and the Lieutenant along with some soldiers stood in front of him looked nervous.

"The Yautjas have been in the facility for 3 months and the humans arrived 4 weeks ago. Two humans have remained, Jane and Tony. The cameras have seen Jane with Yautja 6. They have been getting closer and closer each day, he seems...protective of her. Tony on the other hand,"

The Lieutenant paused as he turned a few pages on his clipboard.

"We have not seen him at all. He is alive because of the tracking device, but the cameras have not seen him. We are sending in the Delta Force to track him down, and if you would like, we can capture Jane and bring her in" Lieutenant Brown explained and watched his superior lean back in his chair.

"No, leave the female alone. I do not want to deal with an angry Yautja" He said and frowned deeply "but, if the time comes, we will use her as bait" he responded and a knock on the door made his dark eyes look over.

"Enter" the door opened and a soldier came in.

"Sir, we have a problem." he said and the General stood up, he looked slightly angry and the soldiers in the room tensed up.

"What's the problem?" he roughly asked, trying to keep his anger at bay.

"Come with me sir" the soldier responded and walked out the room, the General following behind him. They came to a control room, roughly twenty soldiers sat at computers and a big screen sat in the front of the room with different camera angles displayed on its surface.

All the soldiers were typing away or talking into a headset, seems that they were busy with something important. The soldier led the general over to one of the soldiers who stood up and saluted then sat back down and brought up camera 12.

"Yautja 6 is going into section 2, where Yautja 2 is currently at. Yautja 6 seems to be gathering the others." The soldier finished and looked over at his General and saw the frown on his face and the anger in his eyes.

"Damn it" he cursed and leaned back putting his arms behind his back and balled his hands into fists. The general became quiet as his eyes looked up at the big screen. He didn't want to send out Plan X just yet, it was too soon. But Yautja 6 is gathering up the others, that won't be good if they escape...it won't be good for him. He was given a lot of money to do this operation and get these Yautjas as well as the test subjects and he'll be damned if he lets them escape! His dark eyes closed for a few seconds, trying to think of a way to stop them.

He opened his eyes and looked over at the Lieutenant,

"Send in the Delta Force. They must find Tony. As you said, we don't know where he is, that's a problem. If you do find him," he paused and looked at the screen "kill him. If he has lasted this long without getting killed, he will probably have figured out where he is. Leave the girl alone, if you see her, do not engage. If I'm correct, she is important to Yautja 6 and if the others accept her, they will also be protective of her. Remember, if the Delta Force sees the girl or any of the other Yautja's do not engage. If you do, blood will be spilled." He finally finished and the Lieutenant nodded his head curtly

"Yes, sir" he saluted.

The General turned and walked out the room, his head started pounding from an oncoming headache and he rubbed his temple with a sigh. If they do somehow find a way to escape...he shook his head lightly while opening his door, it closed behind him and he walked over to his window. His eyes looked out at the snow and he turned away from the window to walk over to his desk and sat down.

*Soon we will have to let it out*

--------------------------------------

Yes, I know that this chapter is short and there are probably a lot of questions that you all have but...This what was all I could think of at this moment ^^U I was having a little writer's block, but the next chapter will come soon. So, some of you have commented to keep updating and all that stuff. I know, I will keep updating, but I am only one person and I do have a life. And I will also start classes again soon, but that's not until a few months. So, until then, I will try my best to get chapters out, but there will be some days where I won't get a chapter out in like two or three days, don't freak out I know I have to update, but it will be a tiny bit slow, other days it will be fast. So, please be patient! :) Anyway, like always, if you all have any questions, concerns, you want to message me to tell me a few things I need to do with the story, writing, etc. I will gladly listen to whatever you have to say and try my best to tweak a few things :) or, if you all just want to say hi or something, I'm cool with that lol. See you all soon with the next chapter! Bye-Bye!