"Ariana?" My voice cracked at the end as I tried to control a threatening sob. She opened her eyes with a little difficulty and I helped her stand firmly. She looked up at me and I gasped as I saw how red they were. 

She had been crying. 

Why? What is wrong? What happened?

"Ariana..." I stroked her cheek softly and she narrowed her eyes at me. Her cheeks were wet and sticky with dry tears, makeup and alcohol. She looked extremely tired and drunk out of her mind. 

"W-what?" Her voice sounded lower and raspy like a rusty knife. She craned her neck as she started moving away from me.  

"Ariana. Please tell me what is going on." I pulled her back towards me. My voice sounded weak and there was a big lump stuck in my throat, making me want to cry. 

"W-who are y-you?" She grumbled and my eyes widened at her question. She doesn't recognize me? Oh my god, she is drunk out of her mind.  

"Shit." I cursed under my breath and grabbed her wrist to pull her out of the house. An idea popped up in my mind and I am doing it. I noticed a small stain of blood on the corner of her shirt. I cursed again before reaching towards the hem of her stained shirt. I tried to pull the shirt over her but her hands fell on my shoulders and she pushed me away. I frowned in confusion.

"Hey, b-back off." She slurred her words. "Only Kitkat can d-do that." She said and I realised that she was talking about me.

Did she think that I was removing her shirt because I wanted to sleep with her? My heart warmed at what she said and I tried to control my smile as I looked at her. I remained silent before asking her to wear a jacket over herself. Grabbing all the necessary items, I walked her out of the house carefully and slowly. We reached the parking lot and I threw her into the car as she kept grumbling under her breath.

Halfway through the journey, she had slept and I was thankful for it. Once we reached the park, I left her in the car before asking Star for his help to reach the beach house. He politely agreed and started getting the ship ready. Meanwhile, I woke Ariana up and made her walk over to the small cruise ship. 

The journey to the beach house felt long and I tried to treat Ariana's wound in her palm. "Ow!" Ariana shouted in pain.  

"I'm sorry." I said sincerely, before wiping all the blood away from her hand. Applying some medication, I wrapped the dressing around her palm carefully. "Ariana, eat this." I passed a painkiller towards her and she shook her head 'no'. 

"No drugs." She said, shaking her head ever so wildly. "I'm already addicted to Y/N."  

I pursed my lips, trying to calm my speeding heart down at her sentence. It was sweet but it was not the right time for it. It did however calm my nerves down and I smiled before grabbing a glass of water and made her swallow the tablet. Ariana slept again and using that as an advantage, I took off her jacket and her shirt, briefly revealing her bra before changing it to a loose t-shirt. I wiped her face with wet tissue to get rid of all the stickiness. I checked her palm to make sure that the bleeding had stopped.  

It was getting dark and we reached the beach house. Thanking Star for his help, I watched the small ship float away as I sat beside a sleeping Ariana on the bed. Turning over to face her, I laid down beside her on the soft comfortable bed on the porch.  

The wind was calm and comforting. The sound of the waves crashing each other set my mind at ease. Inching closer towards Ariana, I laid my head over her shoulder before closing my eyes. This close proximity between us would have definitely made her very happy. She would have smiled. No, scratch that. She would have grinned like a cheshire cat. She would have said something sweet if she was awake right now.  

"I like you Ariana." I muttered under my breath softly and smiled, wishing that she could hear it. The steady throb of her heart made me calm and I felt like I wanted to lay there forever. "More than I thought I would." I said the exact same words she had said to me the other time we were here. I reached up, and laid my lips on her forehead. I pulled away and laid back on her shoulder, waiting for her to wake up and tell those words back to me.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

poor Ari :(

I love ya'll! Hope you enjoyed

xoxo~Sav