Chapter 11

~Y/N's POV~

Before she could say anything to embarrass me, I quickly asked, "Who lives there? That house is beautiful." 

"Oh." Ariana looked at the house on the island before a broad grin stretched on her lips. "It's mine." She said. "Want to go there?" 

"Everything is yours?" I asked, feeling incredulous. "What are you?"

"I'm..." She paused, thinking as she frowned before turning away to look at the house. She furrowed her eyebrows, thinking deeply. Suddenly, a smile stretched her lips mischievously before she said feigning the deepest voice she could muster, "Batman."

I laughed, whacking her shoulder and she laughed together with me. I thought of Ariana dressed in a large Batman suit over her petite figure and laughed even harder at the crazy imagination. "You are not Batman Ariana." I said, in between my laughter. I pointed my finger at her accusingly. "In Fact, you are the Joker." I said and her eyes widened at my statement. 

"Jokerette." She corrected me and I giggled. A mischievous smile soon danced on her lips as she narrowed her eyes at me. "So then you are my Harley Quinn."

My heart beat skyrocketed and I blushed heavily, biting my lip. Her eyes brightened up as she asked, "Do you like that house?" I nodded, not understanding why she is being serious all of a sudden. "It's not mine." She said after a while, deep in thought. "It will be mine soon. If you like it, I'm buying it."  

Everything in me melted and I didn't know what else to do except blush. I know I should say something to stop her. But, the determination in her voice made me realise that she will definitely buy it no matter how many times I refuse. I still had my doubts nonetheless. 

Would she really buy it for me? I don't think so.  

"Come on. Let's go to that house." She said and I nodded, feeling happy and remained silent as she went to Star to inform about our decision to stop in that island. 

I smiled and she smiled back before holding her hand out to point at the pasta. "Do you like it?" 

"Love it." Truly, the pasta was delicious. I was really enjoying it. 

"Told you it's delicious."

"Is there more?" 

"Yes." A wide grin stretched on her lips at my question.

"It's awesome." I said, stuffing more of the delicious pasta into my mouth. She laughed at my statement before leaning over and kissing my forehead. My heart exploded into smithereens at that action and I tried to concentrate on the pasta. Unconsciously, I stuffed more of the pasta into my mouth to hide my blush making my mouth look like a small baby whale.  

The boat started slowing down and I realised that we were nearing the shore of the island. My eyes widened in wonder as it fell on the now clear house. It was huge. Mega huge. And the house was mostly made of glass. It was beautiful, designed neatly and professionally. It looked like a dream house.

We hopped down to the shore once the boat stopped and I realised that I had finished the pasta on my plate. I was soon walking on the sandy shore and I immediately got out of my boots. The feeling of my feet touching the sandy shore was warm and it relaxed me. I always loved the beach, although it was one of the most dangerous places in my mind due to my horrible past, I always loved it.

'Past is unrecoverable. Future is uncertain. Present is undeniable. Always enjoy it.' 

I smiled at the memory and continued digging my feet in the sand, loving the feeling of the sand go over my feet. I'm in love with the sand. I controlled the heavy urge to take off my clothes and lay there on the beach and make sand angels. Just relax and listen to music for the rest of the night.

I heard a popping sound behind me and turned around to see Ariana pouring wine into two glasses as she placed them on the table outside of the house. It was placed on a porch, very near the sea. It was broad and the floor was made of wood. There were two chairs and tables and even a small bed right in the middle of the porch. It was a huge porch alright. If it was upto me, I would sleep on that bed in the middle of the porch all night.

"Are you fine with staying here tonight?" 

My wish has come true. 

"Don't people live here?" I asked and she shook her head. I realised that she had taken off her dress coat, leaving her in a black lacy bralette and her black high dress pants which hung off her hips, exposing her toned stomach. I looked away quickly before she could catch me. "Not anymore. Just called the owner. Bought it."

My eyes widened as the new information sunk in. Once I reached in front of her, she held a key in her hands and reached for my hand. She placed it in my palm and I looked at her, feeling immensely surprised. "I named it KitKat Beach House. It's yours now." She said, a smile on her lips and I almost felt like fainting as I looked between her and the keys. "Let's celebrate with Merlot." She pushed the glass of wine into my hand.

"You know I can't accept this Ariana. A beach house? I can't." I said, placing the keys on the table. 

"It's yours and you have to accept it. As a gift from me." She pleaded, stepping closer to me and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I pursed my lips, feeling unsure of the whole situation. She narrowed her eyes, studying me before saying, "It will always be yours."

I breathed out a sigh, deciding to change the topic as I gulped down the glass of wine. I could feel it doing magic to my system already. I'm light so I easily get drunk. "I want more pasta." I said, slamming the glass on the table. 

"More? Are you sure? You have eaten a lot you know?" She asked and I headed straight for the hammock, sitting in it. 

"Want more Pasta!" I stubbornly shouted.

"You will get fat." Ariana deadpanned, smiling as she brought me a plate of pasta anyway. 

"What's fat?" I asked cheekily. 

"It happens when you eat too much food." She handed me the plate before sitting beside me in the hammock. 

"Fat sounds awesome. Let's get fat." I grabbed a spoonful of pasta and placed in my mouth, savouring the taste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ship Y/S/N has begun sailing! Come aboard! (lmao what's wrong with me)

xoxo~Sav