Chapter 19

:)

Scott's POV

It was only a few minutes when I blacked out, but it felt like hours.

I woke up to someone saying my name and splashing cold water on me.

Opening my eyes, I notice it was Kirstie who was trying to wake me up.

"Scott! Can you hear me? What's today? How many fingers am I holding up?" She raises her hand, revealing three fingers.

"Yes, yes I hear you. It's May 20th and you're holding up three. Kirst, I'm fine, just a little bit lightheaded," I say, running my hand through my hair. What even happened?

"Thank God, I thought I lost you there for a second. Is everything alright? You went kinda- well, ballistic,"

Ballistic?

"What do you mean?" I ask, glancing up at her.

I suddenly realize we're in the school's parking lot, and nobody is around. Well, that I could see.

"Wait, you don't know?" the female omega questions.

I shake my head.

"Well, I'll tell you, but don't do anything crazy," she begins. "I was standing at my locker, and I started to head towards yours to see how you're doing and all that jazz. But then, your eyes, they turned blood red. Like, when you go into alpha mode,"

I furrowed my brows. I don't remember any of this.

"You started to stomp up to Avi and Mitch-"

"Oh my god, I didn't hurt them, did I?" I interrupted, worried.

"No, but, okay just let me finish," She calmly replies.

"When you walked up to Mitch and Avi, you just seemed so angry! You told Mitch how he means the world to you and Avi can only provide so much for your, -ahem-, 'princess',"

"Shit," I mumble, putting my head in my hands.

"And as you can imagine, it really embarrassed Mitch. But, your eyes were so red! You commanded him to, um,"

"To what, Kirst? What did I do?"

"To promise to not do anything with Avi that's sexual,"

I felt all the blood disappear in my face. I can't believe it.

First of all, I'm such a pig. I can't believe that I couldn't control myself. I mean, nothing like this has ever happened before. At least, that I know of.

And second, I totally humiliated Mitch.

I understand that he wants to just see other people, and honestly I shouldn't make him feel bad. I was the one who made the mistake in the first place.

I have to talk to him.

-

Mitch's POV

I ran as fast as I could out of that school.

Scott embarrassed me. Not only did he show his alpha eyes (knowing what that can do to an omega), but he broke out in a jealous rage. He poked fun at Avi, and he specifically said, "Mitchie, don't you dare let that alpha touch you before I do,".