Facts about George Ryan Ross III of Panic!At The Disco or The Young Veins

Facts about the ex-lead guitarist for Panic!At The Disco and The lead vocalist for The Young Veins,Ryan Ross! 

P.S.-This is for all the Ryan Ross lovers out there,like myself.I picked Change by:The Young Veins for the song because I really love the song. <3

                                                                                        ~~~

All About Ryan:

-His real name is Geroge Ryan Ross III

-Ryan was born on August 30,1986.

-His nickname his Ryro

-He his 5'11.

-Ryan is from Las Vegas,Nevada.

-His parents names are Danielle and the late Geroge Ryan Ross II.

-His parents split up when he was young and growing up for him,He had to struggle with his father's alcohol dependency.

-Several of his earlier song works recount events surrounding his father's addiction.

-Ryan was a member of the wildly successful cult band, Panic! at the Disco from their formation in 2004 until his departure from the band in June of 2009, where he cited creative differences.

-From that time until December of 2010, he was a member of the now defunct band, The Young Veins with former Panic! at the Disco bandmate, Jon Walker. 

-Ryan has not been particularly active in the music scene since the band's breaking up

-Ryan currently resides in Echo Park, Los Angeles. 

-He remains friends with his former bandmates.

-Ryan was the original lead singer of Panic! at the Disco until Brendon Urie joined the band. After having heard Urie sing, a unanimous decision was made that he would take over the lead vocals and Ryan would sing backup.

-Before Panic! at the Disco was formed, Ryan, Brent Wilson, Spencer Smith and their friend Trevor were in a band called Pet Salamander.

-Ryan Graduated from Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2004.

-He was in a relationship with fashion designer/activist and former online "scene queen" Jac Vanek from late 2005 to early 2006. The two met on LiveJournal. He was also in a relationship with TV show host and former dancer, Keltie Colleen from 2006 to 2009.He was also in a relationship with JJAMZ lead singer,Z Berg from 2010 to 2012.Rumors say that they got back together.

-Ryan Had his ears gauged as a teen,I think they were at a 6 gauge.

-Ryan briefly attended and studied creative writing at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas before dropping out to pursue his musical interests.

-Ryan has four tattoos. On his right wrist, the lyrics "Mad as a Hatter"; on his left wrist, "Thin as a Dime". Both reference Tom Waits's song, "Diamonds and Gold". On the back of his upper right arm, he has a question mark and on the back of his upper left arm, the letter Q. Supposedly the question mark and Q reference a cult he was once part of.

-Ryan was credited as a composer on ex-band Panic! at the Disco album Vices & Virtues for the track "Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met...)", a song that was originally created whilst Ross and Walker were still in the band. 

-In 2013,Ryan released a 2-track untitled demo EP as well as a couple of other songs through his official Soundcloud page. The description of the page says: "Thanks for waiting. I'm back now."

-Ryan appeared along with former bandmates Brendon Urie, Spencer Smith, and Jon Walker in the Gym Class Heroes music video for the song "Clothes Off!!". He also appears with them in The Cab's music video for "One of THOSE Nights", along with Fall Out Boy members Patrick Stump and Pete Wentz.