I slowly descended the stairs, "you have a girl prisoner?"

He shook his head and took my hand when I was close enough, all but dragging me out of the room and shutting the door. "Even girls can be dangerous love, go shower."
"How old is she?" I asked.

"Old enough to know not to come into my territory," he growled as he pulled me to look right at him, "leave now."

He released me and I stumbled backward before nodding slowly, not really comprehending his urgency.

It was kind of sickening to know he had prisoners though. Besides the tower where else did he have them and who? How old were they? Did they have families?

My great-grandmother had been a captive once, I didn't like the stories she told me.

I closed the door to our room softly before going to the bathroom and taking off my uniform and hopping in the shower.

"GET OFF ME YOU FILTHY DEAD PIECE OF CRAP!" I heard a voice shriek. I stilled in the shower before switching it off, straining my ears to hear the yelling as it got further away, "MY MATE WILL END YOUR PATHETIC EXISTANCE!"
She sounded young, violent, but young.
My age maybe.

I wrapped a towel around me and went to open the bathroom door when it flung open itself. A flurry of movement occurred right before my eyes when all of a sudden I was being held by a strange young girl who held one of my clips to my throat.

I clutched my towel to my chest, a scream escaping my lips as a flurry of men and women stopped at the bathroom door, not sure what to do.

"If you take one more step I will kill this little witch! So help me Moon Goddess  I will!" I could feel her panic, it ran through her veins and stemmed out into her aura. She was a frail girl, but stronger than me that was for sure and I was too terrified to even think of any spells I could even try do.

"You're making a big mistake pup," one of the girls outside the bathroom hissed, her fangs bared. "Lord Aron will kill you just for touching her-"

She pressed the clip further into my throat and I felt it cut slightly.

Suddenly Aron was in the doorway, his face holding a look I did not like on him, and terrified the life out of me. His eyes were wild, his fists clenched as a loud growl escaped his chest, his chest rippling.

I was thrown to the floor suddenly, hitting my head on the porcelain edge of the bath, my vision blurring as I saw a blurred grey wolf growling and Aron running at her.

My blurred vision focused on Aron as he snapped the wolves back and front legs. The wolf shifted into her trembling naked human form as he picked her up by the throat and slammed her into the wall.

From front on she looked young, brown hair and a mousy face with huge terrified eyes.

I wanted to help her, but I saw Aron lean into her neck and savagely rip at her throat with his teeth until the mousy brown hair bobbed and rolled to the floor, pale blue eyes staring widely at me.

-

"I want to know which careless idiot wasn't watching her! My bride could have been killed and one of you would have aided that wolf in getting into my room." I paced my office as my finest guards trembled with their heads down.

"My Lord...It was so fast. She ran so quickly we didn't-"

I grabbed the imbecile by his throat, "I don't want excuses! My bride was safe in our room and a werewolf managed to get in there!" I dropped him to the ground, "you're all on double patrols, both on the border and on the dungeons. I also want your daylight rings."