jeez

Ok look I've been getting a lot of questions for my user name "Pikachu7411wolf" and the question is why do I use pikachuwolf for half of the stuff I use.

The answer to the question is that its easy to remember and people seem to forget who I am if I don't put that username on.

Now time for the backstory of my username(s).

So in 2006 when I was around three I used to draw wolves all the time. I was so inspired by many animators and artists and I saw that a lot of them had these little characters that represent themselves and I wanted to do that too so I made a small little wolf that was all brown. He had yellow eyes and a green scarf. I wasn't able to find a good name for him so I just waited until I made something up but I called him wolf for some sort of nickname. As I was looking for a name I got into pokemon. And I loved Pikachu (obviously) so I decided that it would be an awesome name to choose for my character. So thats how I named my character but as I was making him I decided that he wasn't gonna be my "fursona" so a few years later when I was 6 I made a new name for myself cause I was very inspired to do YouTube videos and what not and i got my first xbox and so I called myself WOLF-XTREME. And it kinda stuck with me for a while.
But then I forgot the password for that account. So I had to make a new one and my older brother was the only one who knew about my character and said that I should pur it as that name so I did. And that's the name that I have for my Xbox today. Now for the numbers there just the numbers that I had in my elementary school. And they are the grades that were my favorite. 7 is from Third grade. 4 is from fourth grade. And 11 is from fifth grade.

And for the ones that have completely different numbers. That's because I forgot the password for it so I had to make new accounts.

Well that's the story of my user names.

Seeya