.....imma go cry now....

Yeah....today is...my childhood friend, Kevin's birthday (August 4th..).... The sad thing about all this though.... Is that... He died two months ago....I told no one...cause no would really believe me....at all....

Also he would be 14 today...

Um....so let me tell you guys a few things about me and Kevin.....

How we met each other...was a funny story actually.... When I lived in San Jose still (I was 7 at the time)...we lived in a very small house...and...since I was somewhat of the outcast of my family... I would always go to this small park nearby...and one day this boy on a bike accidentally crashed his bike into mine.....(yes I went outside before and rode a bike before... Now I don't that anymore).. He apologized and so did I...then we started talking and racing each other on our bikes to see who would ride the fastest..... And we always played on the park..and I remember that there were these older kids who would always pick on me...he stood up for me...and when I felt sad he would always tell me this....

"Size, weight, height, and other I don't care..be yourself and never let anyone get you down just for being you..you are you..and that's all what matters.. You are a human being.. We are all gonna be equal no matter what.."

He talked a lot so that's why that's long...

But...when I had to moved...and when I went to go tell him...when he saw me he was glad like always... But...when I said I was gonna move to a different city...his.... Expression was...
Really upsetting...
He went home crying..
And I remember all of this really clearly ok...I'm not making any of this up....

...so a few years went by....until last year....I was on my kik and then I received a new message.... I was a bit scared but i said hi...then they respond this....and I'm sorry but I have no way to prove it...this was on my old phone...so....I couldn't screenshot it..

Well here is how the messages went..

Me: hi..

?: hey..uh...is this phelan?...

Me:...uh...yeah?... How do you know my name?...

Kevin: dude!..its me Kevin! Do you remember me?..

Me: ..Kevin!? Is it really you?...please tell me its not a joke...

Kevin: no man! Its really me look!

Kevin: *sends a pic of himself*

Me: man...I really missed you....

Kevin: same :)

And that's all I'm gonna say for the messages... But um....later on like a few months...when we were talking... He told me something....I'll never... Forget in my life....

H-he told me that he had ....
Lung cancer.... And for him it was a really bad one....he...had very weak lungs.... So the doctors couldn't really help him...the....two months later.... These were his last messages....

Kevin (1:37 AM july 23rd 2016) : hey...uh...listen man....I just wanted to say that....I really liked you for a while...I'm sorry I never told you...and its too late for you to like me back....and I don't think you ever will.....

Kevin (4:56 AM july 23rd 2016): hey man....I just want to say.... Thank you for being there for me...and I've always wanted to tell you that...I l-love you....as a brother if you want....bye..

Then his mother messaged me...telling me he passed..... And you should this has gone.....

....*sighs* this all just sounds hella stupid and now none of you guys are probably gonna believe me either..... Hell not even family dose....but I don't really give a shit anymore......I'm just gonna ....go and...probably cry for a few days......

... Please.... Don't think I'm just some guy who is doing this bullshit for attention please!

You guys probably do right now anyways..........I'm just gonna leave soon anyways..... so you guys can finally be happy and not deal with me anymore..........^^ heh...that's a happy thought at least....