...i..have a few things to say..

This is kinda the reason why I don't post as much either..

Now ..I know that I've said that I've been busy or what not and yes that is true but I've also been having bad issues.. The voices in my head won't go away and they keep telling me to starve myself and to lock myself away from people.. And my father hasn't been much help either... And I was also being made fun of from people inside and outside of most social media I have...saying that I'm lying about my issues which has brought my self esteem down and they also made fun of my drawings and the way my voice is or the way I look..
And all of those people who said those things have made me think that every one who ends um telling me nice comment..I always think they are lying.. I was a happy kid with a very confident heart back then..butas i grew older I've been getting sick a lot and I've lost so many friends and my family and their fights and people who made fun of me..I..ended up losing my confidence..I really don't want to be sick anymore nor do I want to be depressed anymore but nothing seems to be working... The reason why I post depressing things is because I'm looking for someone who is truly reaching out for me to help me..and I want to help people with their issues but..no seems to really know I exist....

Well..seeya..