Six

"Looks like it's just me and you baby" Liam hissed, licking his lips.

"Yeah, how unfortunate" I sarcastically smiled.

"Oh c'mon baby, don't be like that, I know you still love me" he winked once again.

Getting irritated by the seconds, I threw the ball with as much force as I had but unfortunately missed him.

"Aww is someone upset?" He cooed. "It's okay, baby will make it all better for you later" he smirked.

All the students on the sidelines laughed, causing my cheeks to flush red.

"C'mon guys let's try to keep it PG" Harry spoke up, causing me to feel even more embarrassed. I looked at Harry to see that he was frowning, but not because he was concentrated or focused. He looked confused and concerned? Unable to take my eyes off the gorgeous man, I felt a sudden impact to my shin and realised that I had been struck out. Liam's team huddled and began to cheer while my team sighed and turned the other way while rolling their eyes. I'm totally feeling the love.

"Hey, you did pretty good considering it was, well, you" Ashley giggled.

I hit her in the arm, "hey! I can be a good player if I really wanted to be. I just always intentionally get out because I'm a lazy ass" I laughed.

"A lazy ass? Not in my gym" Harry spoke from behind, a large grin plastered across his lips. I stared up at him and couldn't help but get lost in the specs of emerald green within his eyes. I giggled, immediately feeling my cheeks flush with red.

"Okay class, we're going to begin the partner activities I set up." Harry addressed while the students made their way towards him to hear who their partner would be.

I listened intently, hoping I'd be partnered with Ashley, or really anyone but Liam.

"Rosa, you're with Jake. Lily and Hannah, you're together. Ashley, you'll be with Marco" Harry read the names of students from the list.

Oh gosh, there goes my chance with Ashley. My stomach twisted into knots, please not Liam, please not Liam.

"Arabella, you're with Liam"

You've got to be kidding me!

"Damn right she is!" Liam whistled from the group of students.

I  huffed in annoyance and folded my arms across my chest.

"Arabella? Is there something wrong?" Harry asked, noticing my distress.

All eyes were on me and I immediately froze. I felt uncomfortable with so much attention on me and didn't want to cause a big scene, especially with Liam right here to humiliate me even more with his rude remarks.

"Uhh, no umm, everything's fine" I spoke quietly.

Harry nodded his head before continuing down the list of names. He then explained what we needed to do at each station and then directed us to a station to start at.

Great, I'd have to do sit-ups while Liam steps on my toes to keep me stable. This should be fun.

"Oh I definitely love the view from up here" Liam smirked while looking down at me.

"Shut up" I huffed.

"You don't need to hide your love for me when we're in public babe, everyone already knows your desperate for me"

"The only thing I'm desperate for is for you to get this fantasy of you and I out of your head" I said through gritted teeth, trying to contain my anger.

"Honey, there is no fantasy, it's very much a reality"

"Liam if you don't shut up right now, so god help me I'll-"