"Suga, quit dozing off like that. Don't you sleep plenty at home?" Jin asked.

"So?" I opened one eye and looked at him.

"Sleeping isn't gonna get you anywhere" Jin snapped.

"Are you even doing your school work?" V asked.

"Yes mother." I snapped at him.

"Well, someone's in a bad mood today" Jungkook said.

"This isn't a bad mood, he's just...I don't know. But definitely not in a bad mood, more like PMS" Rap Mon smiled.

"Oh ha ha. You're so funny." I said as I closed my eyes again.

"Yeah, I know. I tend to crack myself up." He chuckled.

"Suga, did you know you were on the school newspaper? They gave you a nickname." Jimin said.

That caught my attention, I opened my eyes and looked at him. "I'm listening"

"They named you 'The Bad Boy'. Haha." J-Hope giggled.

The bad boy? What the hell? That's stupid.

"I expected something better, that's lame. How am I that?" I asked.

Jin: You're always asleep in class.

V: You don't care what others say or think.

Jungkook: You talk back to whoever and don't care about the consequences.

Jimin: You're cold to others and don't participate in partner activities unless we're there.

J-Hope: You're extremely serious at school and mean mug everyone.

Rap Mon: You just have that 'IDGAF' attitude here.

"You guys are crazy, I don't act like that" I scoffed and stretched out.

I felt someone bump into my arm. I quickly turned around and glared at them.

"Oh...Sorry...." The guy said avoiding eye contact.

"Watch where you're going." I said in a serious tone and looked back at the guys who were staring at me with a 'See? I told you' face.

"What?" I looked at them

Jin: That was proof right there.

Jimin: Well, it's not a bad thing. You could become popular that way and not even be rich.

V: Yeah, since you're 'bad' some kids will think it's cool and they'll wanna chill with you.

"Nah, I'm not interested in that stuff. You guys are my friends and I don't care for anyone else. Why would I wanna hang out with any of these air heads anyway? Psh, it's a waste of time. I'll stick to being who I am and care less about what that stupid newspaper says" I said and yawned then closed my eyes once more.

"QUICK! EVERYONE! LEXI JUST DUMPED DYLAN AND HE'S BEGGING!" A person announced.

Who the hell cares? She's like the freaking Kim Kardashian of the school, everything she does has to be announced. Ugh, what a joke.

"Don't tell me you guys are gonna go see what's happening..." I said.

There was no answer.

"Guys?"

I opened my eyes and the cafeteria was empty. I sighed.

"You gotta be kidding me!"

I went to look for the guys. I spotted them from afar and made my way towards them. All I could hear was the poor guy begging. What an idiot, have back bone and some dignity! Watching him on his knees begging her to give him another chance was just pathetic.