Not Sincere (Part 2)

(A/N: This is very late and rushed, and I apologize. I wasn't planning for a part 2, but here it is! Well, here we go...)

Yesterday was intense. Togami's never been mad at me before, hasn't he? So for him to just yell at me like that and storm out, it highly shocked me.

Walking into the library for a new book, I come across Touko stalking Togami, standing behind a bookshelf. I walk up to her and tap her shoulder.

"What do you want?" she asked in a harsh tone. She's always been this way with me. After all, the object of her affections is attracted to me...or was attracted to me.

"You don't have to be like that towards me anymore. I mean it. Togami doesn't like me at all."

"Lies! I've seen how kind he is when it comes to you!"

"Fukawa's correct." I jump at the sudden voice. Seeing Togami caused Touko's face to light up. In fact, she's probably overflowing with joy at the fact Togami just claimed she was right about something.

I look up at him. "How, Togami? After yesterday, h-how could you still like me?" Touko scowled at that. Togami then said, "(y/n), follow me. Let's go somewhere more private."

"Um, alright..." Grabbing my wrist, he dragged me outside, an infuriated Touko (soon to become Genocide Jack) left behind.

"(y/n)."

"Yes?"

"Do not think that a petty argument is going to weaken my love for you."

"Oh great, back with the 'love' thing..."

I took a break from shyly staring down at the ground and looked into his blue eyes, but they had a specific look that I've never seen before. A look of danger. He grabbed both of my wrists, holding on tightly.

"Ah, Togami! That hurts!"

"What will it take for you to believe that I adore you? I do not care for anybody else. Touko irritates me, and none of the others matter to me. You took me as I am from the beginning and drew me in with your charm, but if I must show you my feelings physically-"

"Togami, that will not be necessary. You know, it's almost as if you're getting paid for this, like someone is making you pretend that you love me so much that it hurts. It's very out of your character to spew lines like that so easily."

"(y/n), can't you see? That's what I'm talking about."

"Wait, what?"

"Nobody else dares to speak to me that way, but one day you just pop into my life throwing sentences at me I've never heard before. I've always wanted a girl like you. Intelligent and obedient."

"O-Obedient? Does that sound like a compliment to you?"

"Yes. It applies to you very well. It shows that you obey your superiors and listen to me well. I praise you for that."

"It seems like I'm more fit to be your servant than your girlfriend, then."

"Servant? Similar to a maid. I enjoy the sound of that-"

"Don't even think about it," I say, clenching my fist and running away.

"She'll come crawling back to me. I just know it. She will soon realize how amazing I truly am and come back. There is nothing money can't buy, and if that includes (y/n)'s love for me, so be it."