Not Sincere

I ruffle my (h/c) hair in frustration and groan. I angrily mutter to myself, "I don't understand, I can't and I won't!" Why does he have to be so mean to my friends? Yesterday my best friend came up to me crying because of something that snobby rich kid said!

"Hm? What's wrong, my dear (Y/N)?" My eyes widen and my head turns to the voice. Togami. Shoot, I forgot that he's here! He puts down his book and stares at me.

"Oh, Togami! It's nothing, really. Just talking to myself, you know..." my sentence awkwardly trails off and my feet slowly step to the door. Before I can exit, his voice continues.

"(Y/N), I know that's a lie. Please come here." I sigh and obey the arrogant blonde male, turning my direction and nervously walking towards him. He pats the space next to him on the cream colored sofa. "Sit."

I sit next to him, waiting for his next command. "Now tell me, what don't you understand?" A sigh escapes my lips. Pressure has instantly been put on me by a single question.

"My dear, what are you waiting for? Tell me," he quietly says as he gives me a small, warm smile.
My eyebrow twitches as I whisper, "That's what I don't understand." A bewildered look spreads on Togami's face, waiting for me to continue.

"Togami, why is it that you're so cold to everyone, yet when you're with me all of a sudden your actions are different?"
He tenses a little and coughs before speaking. "Why shouldn't I be? Do you want me to be cold to you, is that it my dear?"

"No, that's not it all! Sorry Togami, but I just want to know why you're so kind to me when you can be rude to others! You treat me like a friend when you say that you have no friends."

"I meant it, (Y/N). I have no true friends."
"Then how-"
"Because you're my girlfriend."
That's when the table of information I had in my mind was flipped.
"G-Girlfriend...?" No, that can't be! Is it because I'm a girl AND his friend? Wait, but he has no friends! What? Ugh!

Togami sighs and gets up. "You don't want me, don't you?" My vision flashes up and blue meets (e/c). "Togami, of course I want you...?"
"Then why do you sound so unsure?"
"I never confirmed us being in a relationship before, you are aware of that, correct?"
"Confirm? (Y/N), I love you. I won't allow you to say no."

Something randomly tugs at my heart when he said a certain 3 words in his sentences.
"But I have the right to say no, don't I?"
"I truly apologize if this hurts your feelings, but I am of a higher class than you. You must obey me! You always have!" He raises his voice, causing me to flinch. I question myself. Have I always obeyed him? I just never ignored his commands to be nice and not make him irritated, but did he really take it that way all this time?

"Say Togami, do you really love me?"
"Don't be ridiculous my dear. Of course I do. Don't doubt my words."
"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't obey that."

"Hm? What do you mean by that?"
"I do doubt your words. I really do."
Togami's eye twitches in annoyance.
"I'll be blunt once more since I'm your boyfri-"
"No."
"(Y/N), please listen to me. My feelings for you are-"
"No."
"I love y-"
"NO."
"Well fine then, plebian!" He growls and gets up to officially leave. I yell for one more sentence.

"I knew that you weren't sincere!"