See You Again (Part 4)

Eric's P.O.V.
• 7 Hourz Later •

I leaned my head up and rubbed my eyes before looking over and seeing Nae asleep next to me. "Shit", I say as I quickly got up.

She sucked her teeth, "You leaving me already baby?"

"I gave you what the fuck you wanted so shut the fuck up".

"But-."

"Don't say but, I've been coming over and giving you dick so you just need to continue to stay the fuck away from my house and leave my girl alone", I say as I finished redressing myself.

She frowned, "But I want you to myself Eric".

I turned up my face, "Are you slow?", I question.

I continued, "We made a fuckin deal and you know that shit, so if you come to my house watch imma fuck you up myself!", I shout before walking out of her bedroom.

I quickly left and headed back to my house, when I walked inside I quietly closed the front door and tried to sneak to the stairs.

"Where the hell were you", I hear Kierra ask.

I sighed before looking in the direction of her voice and seeing her standing in the doorway that lead to the kitchen with her bestfriend Nicole.

She continued, "Why the fuck were you out for 7 hours?", She questions.

"I'm sorry kiki... I got held up in the studio and lost track of time."

"Mmmhmmm", Nicole say as she leaned against the wall.

"Why are you here", I say with a frown, Kierra rolled her eyes before walking back into the kitchen so I turned and started walking up the stairs.

"Wait", I hear her say in confusion before walking back out of the kitchen.

She continued, "You said you were going to get some stuff for the girls..... Where's the bags?", She says with a slight frown as she folded her arms.

"Fuck", I think to myself.

"You taken too fuckin long to answer me Eric", She says as she dropped her hands to her sides.

She continued, "Where wer-", She starts but stopped as tears filled her eyes.

"Who is she this time Eric", She questions as a tear slid down her face.

"Kier-."

"Who!", She shouts cutting me off.

"And please don't lie to me", She says with every ounce of hurt in her voice.

Nicole sighed and rolled her eyes at me before walking into the living room and sitting down.

"Nae...", I say as I tried to avoid looking at her.

She gasped with wide eyes before shaking her head and looking at me in disgust, "Pack your shit".

I frowned, "Kierra, I did it so she wou-."

"I don't give a fuck why you did it Eric! Pack Your shit... I'm done", She says as she wiped her eyes before walking into the kitchen.

The lump in my throat was so large... I couldn't even think of anything to say to ease her pain. I sighed before walking up the stairs and into our bedroom.

I started packing before hearing a pan drop on the ground. "Oh my god, Eric!!", I hear Nicole scream.

I quickly got up and ran down the stairs before running into the kitchen and seeing Kierra passed out on the ground.

"What happened!?"

"I-I dont know, she just dropped!", Nicole explained as she panicked.

Shocked, I instantly ran to her and picked her limp body up off of the kitchen floor. "Watch the girls, I'll call you when we get there", I say to Nicole as I quickly carried Kierras body outside to my car.

• 4 Hourz Later •

When we got the news I could immediately feel my heart sinking, I looked at Kierra's face and it was pale; I'm the man.. And it's my job to be able to stay calm and handle things but this... This broke me.

"Lupus?", Kierra says as stunned as tears slid down her face.

"Are you sho?", I question.

"Yes... With the symtoms she's been experiencing and the test we've ran... We know for sure", He says as he sat on the edge of the hospital bed.

"Well how fast can you cure it and when do we start? Whatever you can do, do it!", I say aggressively as my heart raced.

"Mr. Wright..  There's no cure for Lupus."

My eyes slowly watered, "What"?

"There are treatments we can try once she's admitted... We can try to control the symptoms but I can't make any promises.

I slowly looked at Kierra and she was just silent.. but by the look in her eyes I could tell she was thinking about everything at once. Our daughter, our home, our marriage..... Us.

I quickly wipes my eyes, "Lets start the treatment".

(Part 4) For moonwalkbae, (Part 5) next 🌹
Thoughts??? 👀