Someone Else (Part 2)

Eric's P.O.V.
• Eric's Crib •

I wrapped the towel around my waist before brushing my teeth and hearing the bedroom door open. I rinsed off my toothbrush and watched my girl Danielle walk inside the restroom, She saw me and immediately got emotional.

"Eric", Danielle says with a smile as she hugged me tightly.

"Hey baby", I say as I held her face and kissed her lips. "I missed you to", I say as I pecked her lips slowly.

She blushed and stripped herself of her work clothes before getting in the shower. "I'm sorry I got off so late; I didn't know you were coming home so early."

"You good", I say as I watched her before sliding on my t-shirt.

I sprayed my cologne on and waited for her to get out the restroom cause I know she got some shit planned already; my pager went off so I reached into my jeans on the bathroom floor and read the number to be Dre's before ignoring it and continuing to wait for Danielle.

It went off again so I grabbed the house phone and dialed Dre's number and let the phone ring for a minute.

"Aye wassup e?", He says as I heard Michel'le in the background.

"Wassup? Nigga we just got back I'm tryna chill and shit, fuck is up witchu?", I question.

"My fault; I just thought you would wanna go out in kick it wit some bitches or some... but you tryna be hood Romeo in shit."

I laughed,"You know it, I'll catch y'all later tho", I say before hanging up, I sat and waited; finally Danielle walked out of the restroom looking bad as fuck.

Danielle's Fit

She put on lipstick and made sure she liked how her coleblack hair flowed freely; I stood and walked towards her and we finally headed out

She put on lipstick and made sure she liked how her coleblack hair flowed freely; I stood and walked towards her and we finally headed out. When we were out she took me to the mall and out to eat at a fancy ass retaraunt but my damn pager kept going off and it was most likely Dre.

I ignored that shit and we stayed the night at a hotel; later on she showed me how much she missed me. The next morning I woke up between her thighs, I leaned my head up and rubbed my eyes as the sunlight shined through the hotel room curtains. "Mmm.. Baby...", She says as she wrapped her legs around me.

"Morning", I say as I rubbed her thighs.

"Good morning", She says as she held me.

I heard my pager go off and frowned before digging into my pants pocket as they rested on the carpet floor; I got my pager out only to get it and see Kierra's number.

My frown lightened. "Shit", I think to myself.

I looked at Danielle and saw her eyes were shut before sliding it back into my pants pocket and trying to move her legs off of me.

"We're you going", She says wrapping them tighter.

I raised my eyebrow. "Dre", I answer.

"This early?", She questions.

"Mhm, it's a problem at Ruthless", I continued.

"I guess y'all didn't see each other enough on tour", She says as she unwrapped her legs and turned towards the wall.

I sighed. "It's too early for that sh-."

"Yeah I know", She says cutting me off.

I just looked at her before finally getting up and getting dressed, I left out to Kierra's house and used the key she gave me to get inside. When I walked into the living room she was already waiting for me with her arm's folded.

"Where were you", She questions as her leg shook, I could tell she was livid.

"Huh?"

"Huh? Where the fuck did you go for two days", She says calmly.

I rubbed my head and thought before I spoke, I didn't know if she was asking cause she already knew what was up and she wants to see if I was gonna be honest.. Or if she really didn't know the truth.

She sighed. "Eric who is she..", She questions.

I Slowly looked up at her, some time past and I finally answered.

"She my girl..", I say dryly.

For moonwalkbae, Anywho sorry for the late up date, I'm tryna get sequels poppin- graduate and all types of shiiii buhh... Part 3 coming soon luhh yall ❤❤❤