50 - The Finale

Začít od začátku

"How did I get so lucky." Jimin exclaimed as he gave me a quick peck on the lips while I scoffed.

He quickly let go of me as I turned around to see him squealing in joy, steadying back and forth on his feet.

"Aish Jimin, I swear you're a tease!" I growled as he opened the door, sending a cute wink saying a few words before he left,

"Jiyeon ah don't be with Hanbyul to long, the boys are waiting!" Jimin cutely warned as he exited the room.

"He's such a dork, don't you agree Hanbyul ah?" I chuckled as I glanced back at Hanbyul who was already fast asleep in my arms.

"You look so much like your father." I sighed as I planted a kiss on her forehead before placing her into her dolled up and vibrant baby- seat that sat in the middle of her room.

"Annyeong, Hanbyul ah, sleep well!" I whispered, knowing she doesn't understand me, I left her in peace.

Right outside the door of Hanbyul's room, the atmosphere drastically changed as the corridor down was messy.

Beer pong cups scattered across the floor, along with pillows and blankets, leading all the way to the living room.

What happened?!

I eyed the corridor keenly, walking down the hallway towards the living room as I followed my gaze that lead up to the only two mischievous boys that I knew as my best friends.

There stood a caked up Jungkook with butter damped in his hair as it ran down his face while Taehyung held a box of butter in one hand while in another, strawberry jam. (a/n no pun intended.)

"What did you two do to yourselves?!" I gasped as they both eyed each other and turned their attention back to me,

Shrugging in unison.

"Aish Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, you just made a whole mess in my house do you know who has to clean this up? Because it sure as hell won't be me!" I scolded as the boys put their head downs.

"Ya what happened in here?!" Another calming but motherly voice called as I watched Seokjin enter from the backyard patio with a broom in hand.

"Jungkook did it!"

"Taehyung did it!"

The two pointer fingers at each other as Seokjin raised his broom.

"Jiyeon ah, I got this one. The others are in the pool if you want to join them." Seokjin shot me a quick smile as I watched him take off after the two idiots who began sprinting away.

"Get back here this instant!" Seokjin yelled as he raised his broom in the air, chasing them furiously.

I couldn't help but laugh as I mentally face-palmed.

I turned my attention through the glass door that lead to our backyard, I watched as Hoseok dived into the pool splashing Yoongi as he was napping on the flamingo floatie.

I raced to the door as I opened it, rushing outside as I yelled at the two.
"Ya Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok!" I hollered as Yoongi pulled at Hoseok's hair.