I screamed when I feel the car bump into something.

Shit shit shit.

Stumbling out of the car, I ran to the back, to find Harry groaning and curled into a ball on the sidewalk as I gasp.

"Harry! What are you doing! I'm so sorry I wasn't even looking!" I panicked completely, as I kneel down next to him.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? I'm so sorry. Should I take you to a hospital, or--"

He groaned in response, waving me off. Instead he pointed at his lips and puckered them, holding a thumbs up.

"No, I'm not kissing you." I emphasized, narrowing my eyes at him. "Jesus, Harry. I'm sorry." I cussed under my breath right after, as I look at him.

"I'm okay." He managed to get out. "Just help me up, please."

I do as said, taking his hand and struggling to lift him up.

Harry sighed, fixing his curls. "Well thanks for running me over."

"You're welcome." I say anyway, chuckling lightly. "Sorry. God, that was so stupid."

"Where were you going?"

I didn't answer him, but then he nudges me, our eyes locking.

He leans on the car, making the horns go off, me jumping in surprise as he does the same.

Fumbling with the car keys, I click them to make the beeping stop as Harry groaned. "Sorry, I feel stupid too."

"Nah, we both are. I just ran you over." I chuckled, brushing the dirt off his cheek.

Sheepishly smiling, he was staring at me.

"So where, huh?"

"I.. I was going to visit my parents." I mumbled, fiddling with my fingers.

"Oh." He smiled anyway. "Mind if I come along?"

"No, not at all." I replied, looking up at him.

.

.

Harry ended up driving, after his unexpected experience, me in the passenger seat.

"So, how was America?" I asked.

"Fun." He simply said.

"What happened with Kendall?" I remembered, tilting my head.

"Oh, well we "broke up." He put air quotes around it. "Literally years ago. Maybe three." He shrugged, almost carelessly.

I smirked. "Yes."

He chuckled at my happiness, glancing at me. "We fake broke up, probably because we were never really together. Kendall was kind of just.. There."

Nodding slowly, I purse my lips. "Well she's gone now, right?"

"Yep, she's back to her usual life now."

"Oh." I bit my lip, holding back my smile. I thought it would come off mean if I actually smiled at the thought of her no longer being a burden in our lives.

"I know that you're happy she's gone, I actually am too." He easily reads me, smirking. Harry had one hand on the wheel, the other making its way to my knee.

I look out the window as we turn into the cemetary.

I wished I could've saw Tyler, maybe visited him once through these five years.

But he was buried in LA, where I so badly wanted to visit once again to see his grave.

"Right over here." Harry whispered, pressing his lips into a thin line as he parked the car. His tongue slowly licked his lips, as his eyes soon peered into mine.